New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 11 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 12 London hotel
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 20 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Paris in April?
- 23 Prague - Tram #22
- 24 car rental companies Italy
- 25 Edinburgh To St. Andrews