New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed
- 1 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 2 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 3 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 4 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 5 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 6 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 7 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 8 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 9 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 10 Backpacking through Europe
- 11 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 12 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 13 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 Rhine River Intinerary
- 18 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 22 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see