New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed
- 1 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Drive Rome Florence
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 6 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 7 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 8 Home base in Provence in July
- 9 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 10 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Best area for wine and which one?
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 17 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 18 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 19 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Paris Perfect: change of apartment