New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed
- 1 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 2 Nice
- 3 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 4 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 5 trip
- 6 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 7 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 8 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 11 France: CDG to Beaune
- 12 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 13 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 14 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 15 semi escorted tours
- 16 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 17 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 18 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 21 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 22 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 23 jungfraujoch mid june
- 24 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 25 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE