New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed
- 1 Am I too fat too travel?
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 3 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 4 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 5 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 6 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 7 Best area to stay in Rome
- 8 Paris Ticket t+
- 9 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 10 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 11 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 12 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 13 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 14 river cruise choice
- 15 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 16 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 17 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 18 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 Train Passes
- 21 Rome apartment
- 22 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 23 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 24 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 25 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...