New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France for a month in 2017
- 2 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 3 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 15 days trip to Europe
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 8 Day trips from Uzes
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 11 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 12 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 13 Vuerling airlines
- 14 Chinese visit to France
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 17 All of Spain or something else..?
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 20 Europe itinerary review
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 24 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 25 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed