New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 3 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 4 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 5 Germany family road trip help!
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 9 Barcelona
- 10 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Prague
- 13 Ischia
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Spain and South of France
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Overnight at Heathrow
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 France, UK and Ireland
- 21 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 22 Ronda Wine/biking
- 23 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 24 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed