New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed
- 1 Apartment location
- 2 Connection in Newark EWR
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 8 portugal
- 9 Refining London and Scotland
- 10 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 11 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 12 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 13 Help with itenerary
- 14 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 15 Rhine River Intinerary
- 16 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 17 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 18 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa
- 19 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 20 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 21 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 22 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 23 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 24 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 25 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train