New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 2 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 3 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 4 Italy by car
- 5 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 6 Paris gtg in October?
- 7 Lake Garda- Italy
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 12 T Mobile Does it Again
- 13 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 14 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 15 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 18 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 19 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 20 European Championship
- 21 Plan Italy trip
- 22 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 23 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 24 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 25 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed