New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 London day trips, especially castles
- 7 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 10 Day trips from Marseille
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 13 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 14 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 15 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 21 Day trips
- 22 London tube
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Swiss rail passes