New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed
- 1 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 2 Driving in Genoa
- 3 Berlin Hotels
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 6 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 7 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 8 York Food and Drink Festival
- 9 Paris metro
- 10 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 11 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 12 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 13 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 17 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 18 Backpacking through Europe
- 19 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 RHK's heading to Europe
- 22 Tennyson Home
- 23 Bruges B&Bs
- 24 Four Days in Seville
- 25 Easyjet luggage/ baggage