New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트 정보ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 강원랜드 카지노
- 2 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Escorted Tours
- 5 Ludwig Castles
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 8 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 11 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 12 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Le Marche, Italy
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 19 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 22 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 23 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 24 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 25 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed