New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 2 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 3 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 4 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 5 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 6 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 7 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 8 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 9 Istanbul tour guides?
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 12 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 13 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 14 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 15 Vet my itinerary
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 18 Another Book List for Italy
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 Italy - best two central locations
- 21 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 Good and not too touristy restaurants
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed