New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 2 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 8 Days in Spain
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 16 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 17 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 18 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Barcelona alternative
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed