New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed
- 1 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 2 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 7 Phone in europe
- 8 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 9 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 10 HELP stuck in Italy
- 11 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 14 I Need To Vent!
- 15 Help with itenerary
- 16 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 17 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 18 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 19 jungfraujoch mid june
- 20 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 21 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 22 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 23 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 24 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris