New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 Istanbul hotels
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 11 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 12 More help with housing in Puglia
- 13 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 14 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 15 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 16 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 17 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 18 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Channel Islands
- 21 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 24 Ireland in a week
- 25 Spain - Andalucia