We are in the very beginning stages of trip planning. We are attending a wedding in Bratislava for a week in mid July. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens (17/19). We are all very able bodied, like biking, and prefer to travel light. We are thinking of doing the following:
Arrive Vienna - 1 day - then bus to Bratislava
Bratislava - 6 days (wedding festivities) - perhaps time for Vienna here
Budapest - 3 nights
Croatia - on the coast - 3 -4 nights
Krakow - 3 nights
Prague - 3 nights
fly out of Prague
We are thinking of train travel for each segment with a (hopefully) sleeper train from Croatia to Krakow. I had chosen a bus to get to Bratislava as the bus will pick you up at the airport and take you to the town square in Bratislava. Is this itinerary reasonable or over loaded? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Hours in Rome
- 2 Athens International airport
- 3 Corsica
- 4 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 7 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 8 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 9 Cornwall UK
- 10 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 12 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 13 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 14 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 15 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 19 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 6 days in Croatia
- 22 Train tickets in Italy?
- 23 Getting around Lisbon
- 24 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 25 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna