We are in the very beginning stages of trip planning. We are attending a wedding in Bratislava for a week in mid July. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens (17/19). We are all very able bodied, like biking, and prefer to travel light. We are thinking of doing the following:
Arrive Vienna - 1 day - then bus to Bratislava
Bratislava - 6 days (wedding festivities) - perhaps time for Vienna here
Budapest - 3 nights
Croatia - on the coast - 3 -4 nights
Krakow - 3 nights
Prague - 3 nights
fly out of Prague
We are thinking of train travel for each segment with a (hopefully) sleeper train from Croatia to Krakow. I had chosen a bus to get to Bratislava as the bus will pick you up at the airport and take you to the town square in Bratislava. Is this itinerary reasonable or over loaded? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 4 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 5 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 11 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 12 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 13 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 14 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 15 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 18 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 19 Global Travel Warning...
- 20 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 21 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 24 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 25 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments