We are in the very beginning stages of trip planning. We are attending a wedding in Bratislava for a week in mid July. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens (17/19). We are all very able bodied, like biking, and prefer to travel light. We are thinking of doing the following:
Arrive Vienna - 1 day - then bus to Bratislava
Bratislava - 6 days (wedding festivities) - perhaps time for Vienna here
Budapest - 3 nights
Croatia - on the coast - 3 -4 nights
Krakow - 3 nights
Prague - 3 nights
fly out of Prague
We are thinking of train travel for each segment with a (hopefully) sleeper train from Croatia to Krakow. I had chosen a bus to get to Bratislava as the bus will pick you up at the airport and take you to the town square in Bratislava. Is this itinerary reasonable or over loaded? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 타짜바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노타짜바카라
- 2 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 3 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 6 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 7 Summer School in France
- 8 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 9 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Cutback on Spain trip
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 where to stay in London?
- 20 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 23 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia