We are in the very beginning stages of trip planning. We are attending a wedding in Bratislava for a week in mid July. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens (17/19). We are all very able bodied, like biking, and prefer to travel light. We are thinking of doing the following:
Arrive Vienna - 1 day - then bus to Bratislava
Bratislava - 6 days (wedding festivities) - perhaps time for Vienna here
Budapest - 3 nights
Croatia - on the coast - 3 -4 nights
Krakow - 3 nights
Prague - 3 nights
fly out of Prague
We are thinking of train travel for each segment with a (hopefully) sleeper train from Croatia to Krakow. I had chosen a bus to get to Bratislava as the bus will pick you up at the airport and take you to the town square in Bratislava. Is this itinerary reasonable or over loaded? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Help required with Itinerary
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?