We are in the very beginning stages of trip planning. We are attending a wedding in Bratislava for a week in mid July. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens (17/19). We are all very able bodied, like biking, and prefer to travel light. We are thinking of doing the following:
Arrive Vienna - 1 day - then bus to Bratislava
Bratislava - 6 days (wedding festivities) - perhaps time for Vienna here
Budapest - 3 nights
Croatia - on the coast - 3 -4 nights
Krakow - 3 nights
Prague - 3 nights
fly out of Prague
We are thinking of train travel for each segment with a (hopefully) sleeper train from Croatia to Krakow. I had chosen a bus to get to Bratislava as the bus will pick you up at the airport and take you to the town square in Bratislava. Is this itinerary reasonable or over loaded? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 2 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 3 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 4 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 5 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 6 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 7 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 8 Hotels in Turin
- 9 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 10 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 11 Best layover option
- 12 3 months in Bristol
- 13 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 14 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 15 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 16 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 21 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 22 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 23 Chania or Rhodes Town
- 24 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 25 Lake Como AREA questions