We are in the very beginning stages of trip planning. We are attending a wedding in Bratislava for a week in mid July. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens (17/19). We are all very able bodied, like biking, and prefer to travel light. We are thinking of doing the following:
Arrive Vienna - 1 day - then bus to Bratislava
Bratislava - 6 days (wedding festivities) - perhaps time for Vienna here
Budapest - 3 nights
Croatia - on the coast - 3 -4 nights
Krakow - 3 nights
Prague - 3 nights
fly out of Prague
We are thinking of train travel for each segment with a (hopefully) sleeper train from Croatia to Krakow. I had chosen a bus to get to Bratislava as the bus will pick you up at the airport and take you to the town square in Bratislava. Is this itinerary reasonable or over loaded? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 Holiday Itinerary
- 3 Car hire
- 4 Ireland driving itinerary
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 7 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 10 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Visiting the Black Forest
- 18 Barcelona to Morocco
- 19 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 20 Greece itinerary ideas
- 21 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 23 Should I speculate?
- 24 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets