We are in the very beginning stages of trip planning. We are attending a wedding in Bratislava for a week in mid July. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens (17/19). We are all very able bodied, like biking, and prefer to travel light. We are thinking of doing the following:
Arrive Vienna - 1 day - then bus to Bratislava
Bratislava - 6 days (wedding festivities) - perhaps time for Vienna here
Budapest - 3 nights
Croatia - on the coast - 3 -4 nights
Krakow - 3 nights
Prague - 3 nights
fly out of Prague
We are thinking of train travel for each segment with a (hopefully) sleeper train from Croatia to Krakow. I had chosen a bus to get to Bratislava as the bus will pick you up at the airport and take you to the town square in Bratislava. Is this itinerary reasonable or over loaded? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://thedropnet.com/curvy-bust
- 2 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 5 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 6 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 7 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 8 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 9 Provence to Nice driving
- 10 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 11 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 12 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 13 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 15 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 17 German Train travel
- 18 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 19 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 20 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 21 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 22 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 23 Barcelona on budget
- 24 Advice for England and France travels?
- 25 Do i need to validate international train tickets?