We are in the very beginning stages of trip planning. We are attending a wedding in Bratislava for a week in mid July. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens (17/19). We are all very able bodied, like biking, and prefer to travel light. We are thinking of doing the following:
Arrive Vienna - 1 day - then bus to Bratislava
Bratislava - 6 days (wedding festivities) - perhaps time for Vienna here
Budapest - 3 nights
Croatia - on the coast - 3 -4 nights
Krakow - 3 nights
Prague - 3 nights
fly out of Prague
We are thinking of train travel for each segment with a (hopefully) sleeper train from Croatia to Krakow. I had chosen a bus to get to Bratislava as the bus will pick you up at the airport and take you to the town square in Bratislava. Is this itinerary reasonable or over loaded? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camogli and surrounds
- 2 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 3 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 4 Route des Vins
- 5 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Les Invalides Night Show
- 11 base for Andalucia
- 12 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 13 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 limousine services - milan - rome
- 22 Regarding Residence Permit
- 23 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 24 Homesaty
- 25 The herbs in pure slim 365