We are in the very beginning stages of trip planning. We are attending a wedding in Bratislava for a week in mid July. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens (17/19). We are all very able bodied, like biking, and prefer to travel light. We are thinking of doing the following:
Arrive Vienna - 1 day - then bus to Bratislava
Bratislava - 6 days (wedding festivities) - perhaps time for Vienna here
Budapest - 3 nights
Croatia - on the coast - 3 -4 nights
Krakow - 3 nights
Prague - 3 nights
fly out of Prague
We are thinking of train travel for each segment with a (hopefully) sleeper train from Croatia to Krakow. I had chosen a bus to get to Bratislava as the bus will pick you up at the airport and take you to the town square in Bratislava. Is this itinerary reasonable or over loaded? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 6 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 7 cell phone companys
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 10 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 11 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 12 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 13 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 16 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 17 Affordable French language course in France?
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 20 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 21 Italy in October
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall