Hi! We will be staying in Montmatre whilst in Paris next week, and one of the days we will be taking a night bike tour of paris which ends with a seine cruise. The alarming part is that it will end somewhere around 11.30pm and after reading many reviews on safety in the nights i'm a little nervous as we wiil need to find our way back from somewhere near seine/eiffel (i'm assuming) to Montmatre. What's the best way to travel back safe? Would appreciate any tips!
Travelling from Seine to Monmatre late night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 2 First Time Going to Europe
- 3 Hotel in Rome?
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 6 atm cards in Spain
- 7 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 8 weather in Veneto area in September
- 9 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 10 Germany Visa for conference
- 11 Cotswolds village base
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 14 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 16 10 days in England
- 17 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 18 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 19 Passport Delays
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 22 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 23 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 24 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks