Hi! We will be staying in Montmatre whilst in Paris next week, and one of the days we will be taking a night bike tour of paris which ends with a seine cruise. The alarming part is that it will end somewhere around 11.30pm and after reading many reviews on safety in the nights i'm a little nervous as we wiil need to find our way back from somewhere near seine/eiffel (i'm assuming) to Montmatre. What's the best way to travel back safe? Would appreciate any tips!
Travelling from Seine to Monmatre late night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 3 Venice, just arrived
- 4 Central London Hotels
- 5 First Trip to Europe
- 6 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 7 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 8 ITALY
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 11 Globus Tours
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 14 Help for San Sebastian
- 15 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 16 3 days in Rome
- 17 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 18 2 Days in Rome
- 19 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 22 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 23 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please