Hi! We will be staying in Montmatre whilst in Paris next week, and one of the days we will be taking a night bike tour of paris which ends with a seine cruise. The alarming part is that it will end somewhere around 11.30pm and after reading many reviews on safety in the nights i'm a little nervous as we wiil need to find our way back from somewhere near seine/eiffel (i'm assuming) to Montmatre. What's the best way to travel back safe? Would appreciate any tips!
Travelling from Seine to Monmatre late night
View all Europe activity »
- 1 River cruises
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 11 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 15 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 16 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Belgium
- 24 Navigo Decouverte
- 25 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking