I am flying into Marseille Province Airport for the first time in July. Once there, I will be meeting up with my boyfriend who has booked a hotel near "la Place Castellane". I was just wondering what would be the best way to get from the airport to this area of the city?
It seems like the most cost effective method would be to take the shuttle from the airport to the St. Charles train station then take a metro to the Place Castellane area. Or is there a better route? And if I were to take the shuttle then metro, do I need to book any tickets in advance or will I be fine buying both once I'm there?
Thank you so much for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 3 Juangfrau / mt
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!