I am flying into Marseille Province Airport for the first time in July. Once there, I will be meeting up with my boyfriend who has booked a hotel near "la Place Castellane". I was just wondering what would be the best way to get from the airport to this area of the city?
It seems like the most cost effective method would be to take the shuttle from the airport to the St. Charles train station then take a metro to the Place Castellane area. Or is there a better route? And if I were to take the shuttle then metro, do I need to book any tickets in advance or will I be fine buying both once I'm there?
Thank you so much for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 2 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 3 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 4 Milos beach stay
- 5 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 6 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 7 Driving in Wales
- 8 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 9 Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 11 Traveling in Belgium
- 12 SURPRISE TRIP
- 13 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 14 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 15 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 16 One day around Lake Brienz
- 17 Bayeux Restaurants
- 18 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 19 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 20 Best Viking Sites
- 21 Language to use in Belgium
- 22 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 23 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 24 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 25 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?