I am flying into Marseille Province Airport for the first time in July. Once there, I will be meeting up with my boyfriend who has booked a hotel near "la Place Castellane". I was just wondering what would be the best way to get from the airport to this area of the city?
It seems like the most cost effective method would be to take the shuttle from the airport to the St. Charles train station then take a metro to the Place Castellane area. Or is there a better route? And if I were to take the shuttle then metro, do I need to book any tickets in advance or will I be fine buying both once I'm there?
Thank you so much for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 "Too Much Cows"
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Rome -- The next time around
- 11 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 12 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 16 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 17 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Transport for local Venice travel
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 Christmas in Italy
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords