I am flying into Marseille Province Airport for the first time in July. Once there, I will be meeting up with my boyfriend who has booked a hotel near "la Place Castellane". I was just wondering what would be the best way to get from the airport to this area of the city?
It seems like the most cost effective method would be to take the shuttle from the airport to the St. Charles train station then take a metro to the Place Castellane area. Or is there a better route? And if I were to take the shuttle then metro, do I need to book any tickets in advance or will I be fine buying both once I'm there?
Thank you so much for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 스위피 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 4 Greece and Italy Combo
- 5 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 6 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 7 Greece and Italy Combo
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 9 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 10 Final Four
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 14 Which city order makes most sense?
- 15 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 16 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 19 Valencia, Spain
- 20 Restaurants in Spain
- 21 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 22 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Transportation Question Italy