I know that this topic has been discussed, but not for several years, so I wanted to re-post it in case anyone has some fresh insights. DH and I are considering a 7-10 day trip to Italy with our son in May. Our son will be 17 months old. Any suggestions on where to go or stay? There are certainly some sites in Rome we'd like to see, but I'm afraid that my son will find old buildings to be boring
Of course, every family is different, but what were some of your favorite experiences. I don't like moving around too much while I travel so I'm thinking of only 2 different Italian destinations so we can maximize the experience in each place.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 2 Canon PRINTER##1-888-279-0246@@@ Canon Printer Tec*hnical Supp0rt Ph0ne/?/
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 8 renting a car in greece
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 13 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 14 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 retruning to US with souveniers
- 18 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 19 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 20 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 24 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?