I know that this topic has been discussed, but not for several years, so I wanted to re-post it in case anyone has some fresh insights. DH and I are considering a 7-10 day trip to Italy with our son in May. Our son will be 17 months old. Any suggestions on where to go or stay? There are certainly some sites in Rome we'd like to see, but I'm afraid that my son will find old buildings to be boring
Of course, every family is different, but what were some of your favorite experiences. I don't like moving around too much while I travel so I'm thinking of only 2 different Italian destinations so we can maximize the experience in each place.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노⋞」♨「( SO224。COM )」♨「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Versailles
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 13 Petrol in Greece
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 Where to enjoy Paris
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report