I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip for myself and family for later this year. We would like to see the northern coast of France and then travel to England for a few days. Looking for advice on where exactly to go in Northern France & then the best way to get to England. We will have a rental car while in France and then not sure if we should take that car into England (I would imagine that it would be alot of $ to drop off a rental car in another country). Thank you in advance!
Traveling from France to England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 2 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 3 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 4 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 5 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 6 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 7 Southwestern England
- 8 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 9 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 10 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 11 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 12 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 13 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 14 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 15 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 16 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 17 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 22 Friends of Uffizi recent experience
- 23 Stay in Venice
- 24 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 25 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?