I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip for myself and family for later this year. We would like to see the northern coast of France and then travel to England for a few days. Looking for advice on where exactly to go in Northern France & then the best way to get to England. We will have a rental car while in France and then not sure if we should take that car into England (I would imagine that it would be alot of $ to drop off a rental car in another country). Thank you in advance!
Traveling from France to England
- 1 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 2 Prague Itinerary
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 5 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 6 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 10 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Drive Rome Florence
- 17 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 18 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 19 Home base in Provence in July
- 20 Storage Madrid Airport
- 21 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 22 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 23 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 25 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary