I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip for myself and family for later this year. We would like to see the northern coast of France and then travel to England for a few days. Looking for advice on where exactly to go in Northern France & then the best way to get to England. We will have a rental car while in France and then not sure if we should take that car into England (I would imagine that it would be alot of $ to drop off a rental car in another country). Thank you in advance!
Traveling from France to England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 11 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 12 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 13 nearby cities to london
- 14 London hotel
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 20 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 21 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 22 Where to stay in Rome
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice