Hi fodorites, does anyone know whether you can travel with a bike on Italian trains between Ventimiglia and Genova. I can see there are regional trains and Intercity trains, which are a bit quicker and would like to know whether I can take a bike on fully assembled (without the need for a bike bag) and if so how much will it likely cost, will I need a separate ticket or is there a separate carriage? Thanks
Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 3 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 4 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 9 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 10 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 11 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 12 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 13 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 14 things in Rhonda
- 15 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 16 Southern Italy without a Car
- 17 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 18 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 19 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 20 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 21 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 24 Visit to Bath and London england
- 25 Planning third trip to France-where to next?