Hi fodorites, does anyone know whether you can travel with a bike on Italian trains between Ventimiglia and Genova. I can see there are regional trains and Intercity trains, which are a bit quicker and would like to know whether I can take a bike on fully assembled (without the need for a bike bag) and if so how much will it likely cost, will I need a separate ticket or is there a separate carriage? Thanks
Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Traveling in France by train
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 9 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 10 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 15 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 22 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 23 London 2nd time around
- 24 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 25 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.