Hi fodorites, does anyone know whether you can travel with a bike on Italian trains between Ventimiglia and Genova. I can see there are regional trains and Intercity trains, which are a bit quicker and would like to know whether I can take a bike on fully assembled (without the need for a bike bag) and if so how much will it likely cost, will I need a separate ticket or is there a separate carriage? Thanks
Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 2 London Weekend
- 3 Alhambra questions
- 4 Baltic cruise ports
- 5 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 6 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 7 milan austria
- 8 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 11 France 8 days
- 12 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 13 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 14 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 18 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 19 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 20 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 21 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 22 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 23 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 24 Back to Provence in 2015
- 25 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples