Hi fodorites, does anyone know whether you can travel with a bike on Italian trains between Ventimiglia and Genova. I can see there are regional trains and Intercity trains, which are a bit quicker and would like to know whether I can take a bike on fully assembled (without the need for a bike bag) and if so how much will it likely cost, will I need a separate ticket or is there a separate carriage? Thanks
Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Medieval Tallinn
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 17 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 18 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 19 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 20 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city