I'm hoping someone can help me. My husband and I are leaving for Dubrovnik on April 26th. We are staying there until May 1st and wanted to go to Hvar next and stay there and use Hvar as a home base to then travel to the different islands like Korcula and Vis. Then we are heading to Split on May 6th and flying out of Split. Is this feasible? I am having a hard time figuring out when ferries are running and if there are even daily ferries between the islands? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Travel in Croatia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 9 Channel Islands
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 23 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?