I'm hoping someone can help me. My husband and I are leaving for Dubrovnik on April 26th. We are staying there until May 1st and wanted to go to Hvar next and stay there and use Hvar as a home base to then travel to the different islands like Korcula and Vis. Then we are heading to Split on May 6th and flying out of Split. Is this feasible? I am having a hard time figuring out when ferries are running and if there are even daily ferries between the islands? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Travel in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 2 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 3 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 4 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 5 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 10 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 11 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 12 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Munich with a car?
- 18 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan