I have a trip to Italy planned for September, and I think I made a scheduling mistake. We are staying in Sorrento for 2 days but then need to make it to Naples airport for a flight that leaves at 6:45am. It looks like the trains don't start until about 6 am, so I need another form of transportation to get from Sorrento to Naples on a Sunday morning. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노㉿카지노바카라사이트
- 2 바카라머니＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노㏂인터넷카지노추천
- 3 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노‡카지노사이트
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 11 Campervan in Croatia
- 12 advance tickets?
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 15 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 16 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 23 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 24 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 25 Greek Islands (small)