I have a trip to Italy planned for September, and I think I made a scheduling mistake. We are staying in Sorrento for 2 days but then need to make it to Naples airport for a flight that leaves at 6:45am. It looks like the trains don't start until about 6 am, so I need another form of transportation to get from Sorrento to Naples on a Sunday morning. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Day trips from Florence
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 8 First time in Bulgaria
- 9 Paris in September
- 10 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Self drive tour companies