I have a trip to Italy planned for September, and I think I made a scheduling mistake. We are staying in Sorrento for 2 days but then need to make it to Naples airport for a flight that leaves at 6:45am. It looks like the trains don't start until about 6 am, so I need another form of transportation to get from Sorrento to Naples on a Sunday morning. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your input!
Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 2 Spain Questions
- 3 9 days in turkey
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Street food in Turkey
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Mont St Michel
- 13 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Dublin Hostels
- 19 Avignon to London?
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam