I have a trip to Italy planned for September, and I think I made a scheduling mistake. We are staying in Sorrento for 2 days but then need to make it to Naples airport for a flight that leaves at 6:45am. It looks like the trains don't start until about 6 am, so I need another form of transportation to get from Sorrento to Naples on a Sunday morning. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 3 Amalfi coast
- 4 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 5 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 6 Rail pass question
- 7 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 8 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 9 12 days europe
- 10 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 If you had four months...
- 13 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 14 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 15 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 16 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 17 Convents in Venice
- 18 cell phone companys
- 19 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 20 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 21 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 24 Berlin restaurant recs
- 25 flying into Lyon..have 10 days