I have a trip to Italy planned for September, and I think I made a scheduling mistake. We are staying in Sorrento for 2 days but then need to make it to Naples airport for a flight that leaves at 6:45am. It looks like the trains don't start until about 6 am, so I need another form of transportation to get from Sorrento to Naples on a Sunday morning. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 retruning to US with souveniers
- 6 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 9 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 21 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 22 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 23 Scotland in December
- 24 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 25 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help