I leave for my overseas travels in a few weeks and just realize in my latest move that I discarded all of my electricity converters. I just want to confirm that I will only need one type before I make my purchase. Also, any that you recommend?
I am traveling to Krakow, Prague, Vienna, and Budapest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Acorn TV
- 5 Train help for Prague
- 6 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 7 Germany train help!
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 14 Versailles
- 15 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 16 Sicily
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Petrol in Greece
Travel Converter/Adapter-Krakow, Prague, Vienna & Budapest