Anyone know if there are decent train connections? Would we have to go to Milan first?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 3 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 4 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 5 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 6 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 7 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 8 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 9 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 10 Alhambra
- 11 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 12 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 13 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 14 Dinge B&B
- 15 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 16 Gluten Free in Italy
- 17 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 18 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 19 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 20 Car rental in Paris
- 21 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 22 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 23 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 24 Sentimental Journey
- 25 A few last minute questions