Anyone know if there are decent train connections? Would we have to go to Milan first?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Hiking in Switzerland
- 5 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 6 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 CASH OR CARD?
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 14 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 22 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Help on ancient history route