Anyone know if there are decent train connections? Would we have to go to Milan first?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Athens
- 9 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 10 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 11 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 12 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 15 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 16 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Budapest & Prague
- 22 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 driving from ancona to rome
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels