Anyone know if there are decent train connections? Would we have to go to Milan first?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 2 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 5 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 8 Prague
- 9 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 13 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 14 A week in Paris
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 2 Months in Sicily
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 Azores
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich