Anyone know if there are decent train connections? Would we have to go to Milan first?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 2 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 3 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 4 Sitges Hotel ??
- 5 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 6 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 7 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 10 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 11 MiFi in Italy
- 12 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 13 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 16 Cork or Galway?
- 17 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 18 What Greek islands should I visit
- 19 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 20 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 21 Major quake in central Itay
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 25 3 days with a Swindon base