Four days of 24 hour train strikes in Spain in September.. 4th, 11th, 14th and 15th.
This may be negotiated but it is as it stands now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 2 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 3 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 6 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 7 Wedding in Finland
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 10 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 11 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 12 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 13 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 14 Hilton CPH no loner
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 17 French Wedding
- 18 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 19 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 20 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 21 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 22 I may be wrong....
- 23 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 24 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?