We would like to take a train from Brussels to Aachen, Germany. Can anyone help me with this? Which train do we take? Any websites would be helpful!
We would also like to pick up a rental car in Aachen, then make our way to Munich where we will drop the car off. Can anyone suggest a rental car company? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 2 Stuck in Paris
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Berlin to ?
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Spain - day driver advice
- 12 Greece
- 13 Ex-pats with young kids
- 14 Iceland france spain
- 15 Ludwig Castles
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 Paris hotel
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Spanish food - not that special?
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Maximizing Norway time
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought