We would like to take a train from Brussels to Aachen, Germany. Can anyone help me with this? Which train do we take? Any websites would be helpful!
We would also like to pick up a rental car in Aachen, then make our way to Munich where we will drop the car off. Can anyone suggest a rental car company? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 nights in switzerland
- 2 Munich itinerary review
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 6 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 7 Football Tickets - Athens
- 8 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 9 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 10 Salzburg itinerary review
- 11 Positano or Sorrento?
- 12 Earthquake near Naples
- 13 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 14 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 15 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 3nights in Venice
- 19 Paris in November
- 20 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 21 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 22 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 23 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 24 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri