We would like to take a train from Brussels to Aachen, Germany. Can anyone help me with this? Which train do we take? Any websites would be helpful!
We would also like to pick up a rental car in Aachen, then make our way to Munich where we will drop the car off. Can anyone suggest a rental car company? Thanks!!!
Train help! Brussels to Aachen, Germany
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 River cruises
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 9 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped