We would like to take a train from Brussels to Aachen, Germany. Can anyone help me with this? Which train do we take? Any websites would be helpful!
We would also like to pick up a rental car in Aachen, then make our way to Munich where we will drop the car off. Can anyone suggest a rental car company? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 4 4 days in switzerland
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Scenic Driving Routes
- 9 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 10 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 11 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 12 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 13 14 nights in Europe
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 16 London's Must Sights!
- 17 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 18 Oxford 24 hours
- 19 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 20 England and Wales by public transport
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Ireland & Scotland
- 23 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking