We would like to take a train from Brussels to Aachen, Germany. Can anyone help me with this? Which train do we take? Any websites would be helpful!
We would also like to pick up a rental car in Aachen, then make our way to Munich where we will drop the car off. Can anyone suggest a rental car company? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 2 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 3 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 4 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 5 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 6 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 7 Europe Itinerary
- 8 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 9 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 10 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 11 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 12 Currency
- 13 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 14 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 15 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 16 Breakfast: London
- 17 Montpellier to Arles
- 18 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 19 Loire Valley itinerary
- 20 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 21 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 24 Poland Tour Group
- 25 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin