We would like to take a train from Brussels to Aachen, Germany. Can anyone help me with this? Which train do we take? Any websites would be helpful!
We would also like to pick up a rental car in Aachen, then make our way to Munich where we will drop the car off. Can anyone suggest a rental car company? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 2 Florence, Italy
- 3 Italy trains question
- 4 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 5 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 6 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 7 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 8 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 9 FCO connection time
- 10 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 11 Slovania & Croatia
- 12 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 13 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 14 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 15 Train rides
- 16 Departure Tax in UK
- 17 I'm back.....
- 18 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 19 Naples to Pompeii
- 20 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 21 European Championship
- 22 Amsterdam Hotel
- 23 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 24 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 25 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba