Has anyone done it?
How long does it take?
How much does it cost?
Is 1st class that much better than 2nd?
Are there any towns that I should stop and spend the night at along the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 2 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 5 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 6 Finalizing Itinerary
- 7 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 8 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 9 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 10 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 11 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 12 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 13 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 14 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 15 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 16 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 17 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 18 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 19 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 20 Southern Italy
- 21 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 22 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 23 france options
- 24 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 25 DDay Tours - private or group?