Has anyone done it?
How long does it take?
How much does it cost?
Is 1st class that much better than 2nd?
Are there any towns that I should stop and spend the night at along the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 2 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 3 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 9 Safety concerns?
- 10 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 11 Private transportation
- 12 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 13 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 14 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 15 Global Travel Warning...
- 16 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 17 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 18 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 19 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 20 Morning in paris
- 21 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Balkans Itinerary
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe