Has anyone done it?
How long does it take?
How much does it cost?
Is 1st class that much better than 2nd?
Are there any towns that I should stop and spend the night at along the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 3 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 4 Public Transportation in England
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 K-Day
- 7 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Help required with Itinerary
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 12 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 13 advance tickets?
- 14 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 17 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 22 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Greek Islands (small)