My family (4 people) will travel the train from Venice to Milan.
As I try to reserve the 1 st class seats from the FS web-site, it shows me 4 seats (e.g 6A, 6C, 6D & 7A). Also, No "B" seat will be shown.
Can you tell me are they altogether or separated?
How to book 4 seats that are altogether ?
Thanks for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 4 Questions about Polish sights
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Ireland travel passport question
- 11 Italy
- 12 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 16 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Lisbon hotel
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 4 Days in Tuscany
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days