My family (4 people) will travel the train from Venice to Milan.
As I try to reserve the 1 st class seats from the FS web-site, it shows me 4 seats (e.g 6A, 6C, 6D & 7A). Also, No "B" seat will be shown.
Can you tell me are they altogether or separated?
How to book 4 seats that are altogether ?
Thanks for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Ireland itinerary help please
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 6 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Paris cooking classes
- 10 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 Booking through Loco2 Train