My family (4 people) will travel the train from Venice to Milan.
As I try to reserve the 1 st class seats from the FS web-site, it shows me 4 seats (e.g 6A, 6C, 6D & 7A). Also, No "B" seat will be shown.
Can you tell me are they altogether or separated?
How to book 4 seats that are altogether ?
Thanks for your reply.
Train between Venice to Milan, seat problem
- 1 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 2 Almalfi in Late March??
- 3 car hire france and spain
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 15 days in Central Europe
- 6 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 7 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 8 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 9 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 10 Holocaust tours
- 11 Car Rental Locations
- 12 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 13 London Evening Activity
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 16 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 17 Planning my days in Paris
- 18 Retirement Vacation
- 19 UK flexipass best option?
- 20 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 21 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 22 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 23 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 24 French Riviera Overview
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days