It was suggested that we may get more out of personal tours guides for some of the places we're going to visit. I was interested in feedback for Toledo, Alhambra, possibly Cordoba. We are good independent travelers but I do think their is merit in being led by an expert. That being said, we don't particularly like being herded in a group either. So, if there are any recommendations I would love to hear them!
Tours, Private guides, etc ?'s
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 3 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 4 Barcelona vs Madrid
- 5 Itinerary Questions
- 6 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 10 Advent Season
- 11 Bruce and Marija: Carless in Sicily in November
- 12 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 13 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 14 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 15 Chip & Pin Only
- 16 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 17 Norway in fall?
- 18 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 19 Late night Mayfair
- 20 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 21 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 22 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 23 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 24 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 25 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route