I'm looking for tour company recommendations in Iceland. I've done some online research and found several companies, but wanted to hear opinions. We're thinking of taking the "Golden Circle" tour with a snowmobiling option. Thanks in advance!
Tour Company in Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 2 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 3 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 4 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 5 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 6 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 7 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 Day trips from Lisbon
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 3 weeks (actually 20 nights!) in Spain
- 14 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 15 No Pooh in Poland
- 16 Another Paris apartment and Navigo Dcouverte thread
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 21 Taormina Sicily
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 24 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 25 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI