Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Greek sojourn
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 4 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Halloween in Paris
- 10 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 chrismas in rome
- 13 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 14 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 15 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 16 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 17 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 18 I dream of Europe
- 19 My notes on Greece 101
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 22 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 how long in Malta?
- 25 planning a trip to Europe next year!