Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 2 Italian Lakes
- 3 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 4 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 5 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 6 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 7 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 8 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 11 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 12 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 13 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 16 Naxos in May
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 19 Trains in Europe
- 20 Scuol, Switzerland
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne