Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Florence in October
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 7 first european holiday itinery
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 13 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 17 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 18 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope