Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 6 driving in france with kids
- 7 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 8 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 18 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 19 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 20 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 21 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Which european city?