Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 2 Venice - boats on canals
- 3 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 4 Ghent or Paris?
- 5 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 6 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 9 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 12 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 13 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 Do trains run past midnight???
- 16 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 17 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 18 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 19 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 20 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 21 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 22 Hotel recommendations for family of four (kids: 15, 12)
- 23 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 24 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 25 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please