Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 3 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 4 Gite and/or agritourism
- 5 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Athens/Istanbul March
- 8 English ruined castles
- 9 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 10 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 14 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 15 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 16 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 17 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 24 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 25 Apartment for family trip to London