Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 2 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 3 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 4 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 5 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 6 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 7 Train tickets France and Spain
- 8 buying souviners and art
- 9 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 10 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 11 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 12 Travel services for Spain
- 13 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 14 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 15 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 16 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 17 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 18 Napoli logistics
- 19 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 20 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 21 Italy food budget
- 22 Tax refund in France
- 23 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 24 Positano in high season???
- 25 How Well-Traveled Are You?