Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 2 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 3 Priceline for London hotels
- 4 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Ireland itinerary
- 7 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Fjords, How To?
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 13 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 14 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 15 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 16 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 23 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 24 London - Site List Triage -
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)