Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 2 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 3 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 4 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 5 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 6 Bus ride to Positano
- 7 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 8 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 9 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 10 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 11 Slovenia itinerary
- 12 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 13 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 14 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 15 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 Is Capri overrated?
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 20 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 23 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 24 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 25 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions