Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 Chip but no PIN
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 11 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 12 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 Stay near Paris
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 Oktoberfest reservations
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 20 Eurostar booking
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 24 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?