Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Rental car while in Ireland
- 4 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 Great London Bars with a view
- 11 Art in Paris
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 Reykjavik hotels
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 25 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?