Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 2 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 3 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 4 Paris Perfect Soap
- 5 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 6 Train tickets within Italy
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 9 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 10 My poppy arrived today!
- 11 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 12 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 13 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 14 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 15 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 18 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 19 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Southwestern England
- 21 Requesting help with Spain Itin - Couple with 12 YO
- 22 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 23 Central European train travel
- 24 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 25 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015