Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Group Operators
- 2 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 5 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 8 Self-driving tips for France
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 11 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 12 How to make this adventure work?
- 13 Does this sound feasible?
- 14 Eating in University cafeterias
- 15 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 16 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 17 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 18 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 19 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 20 Late night train from Prague
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 23 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 24 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 25 Madrid and London