Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 2 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 3 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 4 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 5 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 6 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 7 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 8 Satnav maps update
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 11 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 12 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 15 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 19 mallorca
- 20 April in Madrid
- 21 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 22 France to Italy advice needed please
- 23 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece