Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary advice
- 2 Anti-Semitism in Hungary/Austria?
- 3 Camino No-No
- 4 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 5 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 6 How to book reservations with Renfe Spain Pass
- 7 2 week limit. Start in Barcelona and end in Paris. How to fill the middle?
- 8 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 9 Greece for a month with a baby
- 10 Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)
- 11 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 12 Amsterdam restaurants
- 13 Cornwall North Coast hotel
- 14 Bologna, Italy Apartment Rentals
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 19 Bayeux tapestry
- 20 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 21 Ice Bar at the Nordic Sea Hotel, Stockholm
- 22 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 23 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 24 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 25 9 days in switzerland