Will be traveling to Ireland in the spring. Plan is to arrive in Cork on 5/29. Next hotel in Galway on 6/1; Dublin 6/4-7. Have a list of suggested places, but wondering if anyone would share their basic itineraries. We are trying to make the most out of the trip without being too tired to enjoy. Also, suggestions on renting a car. Thanks so much for any responses.
tips for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 2 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 5 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 6 7 countries in a month
- 7 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 10 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 11 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 16 4 days in lake region
- 17 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Favorite things to do in London
- 20 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 21 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 22 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Europe in December for 10 days
- 25 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?