My partner and I are flying from Paris Orly to Milan Linate airport on Easyjet, arriving at 12:30pm. We will go directly to Milano Centrale train station to catch a train to Monterosso. There is a direct train that leaves at 2pm and one that leaves at 4pm. Can we get from the airport to the train station in time to make the 2pm train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 2 Night Bus?
- 3 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 8 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 9 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 10 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 11 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 12 seat reservations
- 13 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 14 Italy in a week
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 17 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Germany-Car or Train
- 21 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Andalucia Spain
- 24 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 25 Provence Hotel and Flights
Time needed to connect to Milano Centrale from Milano Linate?