I have found out "Ticket Mobilis" is a day ticket for Paris public transport.
Physically it looks like normal single ticket but need to be written using day and users name.
In some pictures there are also blue card with that ticket.
What iss that blue card and is it really necessary or can i buy Ticket Mobilis form machine without that card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month stay in Southern France
- 2 http://healthytipweb.com/illum-face-cream/
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 vienna
- 5 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 8 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Ireland travel passport question
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 Switzerland in November?
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 Oxford England Accommodations
- 15 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 16 Croatia transportation question.
- 17 Places of interest
- 18 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 19 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 20 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Ireland hotel questions