Thinkin getting reservations for the g of going to paris, avignon, nice this September. I am told by a friend it is nearly impossible to visit the Eiffel Tower without waiting many hours. He suggests getting reservations at the "cheaper" restaurant to be able to enter and see the eiffel tower. Is there a better way without spending a fortune? Simularly, I am told the lines waiting to enter the Lovre-takes many hours to enter. Anyone has suggestions. Thank you.
the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower-how to enter without waiting for hours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wengen to Torino?
- 2 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 3 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 4 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 5 Working Holiday in Germany
- 6 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 7 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 8 When to go to Sicily
- 9 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 10 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 11 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 12 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 13 Lakes District UK
- 14 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 16 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 17 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 18 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Transport in Venice
- 21 England & Scotland in April
- 22 How to structure this trip?
- 23 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice