Thinkin getting reservations for the g of going to paris, avignon, nice this September. I am told by a friend it is nearly impossible to visit the Eiffel Tower without waiting many hours. He suggests getting reservations at the "cheaper" restaurant to be able to enter and see the eiffel tower. Is there a better way without spending a fortune? Simularly, I am told the lines waiting to enter the Lovre-takes many hours to enter. Anyone has suggestions. Thank you.
the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower-how to enter without waiting for hours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 itinerary help
- 3 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 4 Reims for a day
- 5 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 14 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 18 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 21 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland