Thinkin getting reservations for the g of going to paris, avignon, nice this September. I am told by a friend it is nearly impossible to visit the Eiffel Tower without waiting many hours. He suggests getting reservations at the "cheaper" restaurant to be able to enter and see the eiffel tower. Is there a better way without spending a fortune? Simularly, I am told the lines waiting to enter the Lovre-takes many hours to enter. Anyone has suggestions. Thank you.
the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower-how to enter without waiting for hours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 5 Hotels in old Rome
- 6 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 7 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 10 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 11 British Royals
- 12 ABOUT SPAIN
- 13 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 14 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 15 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 16 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 17 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 18 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 19 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 20 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 21 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 22 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 23 Paris Libraries
- 24 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 25 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days