Thinkin getting reservations for the g of going to paris, avignon, nice this September. I am told by a friend it is nearly impossible to visit the Eiffel Tower without waiting many hours. He suggests getting reservations at the "cheaper" restaurant to be able to enter and see the eiffel tower. Is there a better way without spending a fortune? Simularly, I am told the lines waiting to enter the Lovre-takes many hours to enter. Anyone has suggestions. Thank you.
the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower-how to enter without waiting for hours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We have no idea where to go!
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 9 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 10 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 11 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 14 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 15 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 18 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 19 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 20 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?