Thinkin getting reservations for the g of going to paris, avignon, nice this September. I am told by a friend it is nearly impossible to visit the Eiffel Tower without waiting many hours. He suggests getting reservations at the "cheaper" restaurant to be able to enter and see the eiffel tower. Is there a better way without spending a fortune? Simularly, I am told the lines waiting to enter the Lovre-takes many hours to enter. Anyone has suggestions. Thank you.
the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower-how to enter without waiting for hours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 Chip but no PIN
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 11 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 12 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 Stay near Paris
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 Oktoberfest reservations
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 20 Eurostar booking
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 24 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?