Thinkin getting reservations for the g of going to paris, avignon, nice this September. I am told by a friend it is nearly impossible to visit the Eiffel Tower without waiting many hours. He suggests getting reservations at the "cheaper" restaurant to be able to enter and see the eiffel tower. Is there a better way without spending a fortune? Simularly, I am told the lines waiting to enter the Lovre-takes many hours to enter. Anyone has suggestions. Thank you.
the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower-how to enter without waiting for hours
- 1 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 2 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 How Long For Santorini?
- 6 Best area for wine and which one?
- 7 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 8 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 9 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 10 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 11 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 12 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 13 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 14 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 15 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 16 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 17 Germany with 6 month old.
- 18 France by rail or car?
- 19 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 20 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 21 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 22 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG