Thinkin getting reservations for the g of going to paris, avignon, nice this September. I am told by a friend it is nearly impossible to visit the Eiffel Tower without waiting many hours. He suggests getting reservations at the "cheaper" restaurant to be able to enter and see the eiffel tower. Is there a better way without spending a fortune? Simularly, I am told the lines waiting to enter the Lovre-takes many hours to enter. Anyone has suggestions. Thank you.
the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower-how to enter without waiting for hours
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 River cruises
- 14 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 17 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 20 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 Switzerland up close...360 views