Hi everyone ,
I am traveling with my parents and two 9 year olds to Paris
My parents cannot walk too much so was wanting to take a taxi for short distances but have just been told that one cannot hail a cab for five even if it is 3 adults and two kids .
Is that true ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 10 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 13 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Apartment Montreux area
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 An evening in London
- 20 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 21 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 22 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 Rome or Venice first
Hi everyone ,