Hoping one of you can advise on the approximate cost of a taxi from Warsaw airport to the Marriott hotel beside the central train station. I've checked with the hotel and they told me it was 80 Zlotych - which I am a bit suspicious of as they offer a limo pickup for the same price. Would it cost 80 Zlotych for a taxi too?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 3 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 4 Corsica
- 5 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 6 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 7 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 8 One day in Lille, France
- 9 May get together in Paris
- 10 태양성카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노태양성카지노
- 11 타짜카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노타짜카지노
- 12 우리카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노우리카지노
- 13 정통카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노정통카지노
- 14 정선카지노☻【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】☻슈퍼카지노정선카지노
- 15 세븐카지노」⇔心⇔《 NA428。TK 》 心⇔⇔「월드카지노세븐카지노
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 YIKES!
- 21 The Vermin are a Back
- 22 travel around Spain
- 23 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?