We took a taxi two days ago from our hotel on Hermostilla to Barajas Terminal 1 in 11 minutes flat in late morning. Traffic was about normal. The cost was €21,50, including the airport supplement. That's about as cheap as it gets!
Taxi from central Madrid to Barajas T1
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five nights in Extremadura
- 2 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 3 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 10 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 11 Stonehenge and Bath
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 14 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!