In scanning the web, I note that a taxi from the airport to st stephen's green can be a much as 50 euros. that does sound absurd for a 10 mile trip but i am curious to read what other people's experiences have been. i will be going to the fitzwilliam hotel and do not want to take a bus service that let me off too far from the hotel (struggling with luggage). i'm hoping the "50 euros" is a mistake - a typo. comments? advice?
Taxi - Dublin Airport to St Stephen's Green
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 2 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 3 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 4 Scuol, Switzerland
- 5 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 6 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 7 2 Weeks in Paris
- 8 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 9 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 13 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 14 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 20 Internet or travel agent?
- 21 Raining in rome
- 22 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 23 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 24 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 25 LIVIGNO - Ski School