In scanning the web, I note that a taxi from the airport to st stephen's green can be a much as 50 euros. that does sound absurd for a 10 mile trip but i am curious to read what other people's experiences have been. i will be going to the fitzwilliam hotel and do not want to take a bus service that let me off too far from the hotel (struggling with luggage). i'm hoping the "50 euros" is a mistake - a typo. comments? advice?
Taxi - Dublin Airport to St Stephen's Green
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 11 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 12 Hey Fodor's
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 15 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 16 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 17 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 18 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 19 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 22 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 23 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 24 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 25 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland