In scanning the web, I note that a taxi from the airport to st stephen's green can be a much as 50 euros. that does sound absurd for a 10 mile trip but i am curious to read what other people's experiences have been. i will be going to the fitzwilliam hotel and do not want to take a bus service that let me off too far from the hotel (struggling with luggage). i'm hoping the "50 euros" is a mistake - a typo. comments? advice?
Taxi - Dublin Airport to St Stephen's Green
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily - not a trip report
- 2 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 8 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 car rental advice in Portugal
- 11 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 12 Fjords, How To?
- 13 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 14 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 15 Duoro river cruises
- 16 What to wear
- 17 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 18 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 19 Budget for 3 Month's
- 20 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 25 Hotel recommendations for Trieste