I have a 5 day stay in Switzerland, arriving into Zurich on July 17 evening and leaving on July 22 early morning. I am planning on traveling to Lucerne on July 17 evening immediately after arrival, staying there as the base station from 17 to 21st and coming back to Zurich on 21st evening to stay at a airport hotel that night.
1. Of the 4 days in Lucerne, I am planning for day trips on 3 days(Mt. Pilatus, Mt. Titlis, and Interlaken/Lauterbrunnen) and cover Lucerne in the remaining 1 day. Do you think that I can do each of those 3 places in a day each. Also whats the best way to enjoy those(I read something about a golden pass for a cruise/gondola/train), how do I book that?
2. What is the best train pass to get for me+wife for 5 days Jul 17 and Jul 21. I need to travel to and from Zurich-Lucerne , and then day trips from Lucerne to Mt Pilatus/Mt Titlis/ Interlaken/Lauterbrunnen.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tattoos in Italy
- 2 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 3 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 4 travel around Spain
- 5 Charming areas to explore in London
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 8 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 9 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 12 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 13 Restaurants
- 14 Where to stay in Umbria
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 Confused on which train pass
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 22 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 23 Gap of Dunloe
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy