I have a 5 day stay in Switzerland, arriving into Zurich on July 17 evening and leaving on July 22 early morning. I am planning on traveling to Lucerne on July 17 evening immediately after arrival, staying there as the base station from 17 to 21st and coming back to Zurich on 21st evening to stay at a airport hotel that night.
1. Of the 4 days in Lucerne, I am planning for day trips on 3 days(Mt. Pilatus, Mt. Titlis, and Interlaken/Lauterbrunnen) and cover Lucerne in the remaining 1 day. Do you think that I can do each of those 3 places in a day each. Also whats the best way to enjoy those(I read something about a golden pass for a cruise/gondola/train), how do I book that?
2. What is the best train pass to get for me+wife for 5 days Jul 17 and Jul 21. I need to travel to and from Zurich-Lucerne , and then day trips from Lucerne to Mt Pilatus/Mt Titlis/ Interlaken/Lauterbrunnen.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning