I have a 5 day stay in Switzerland, arriving into Zurich on July 17 evening and leaving on July 22 early morning. I am planning on traveling to Lucerne on July 17 evening immediately after arrival, staying there as the base station from 17 to 21st and coming back to Zurich on 21st evening to stay at a airport hotel that night.
1. Of the 4 days in Lucerne, I am planning for day trips on 3 days(Mt. Pilatus, Mt. Titlis, and Interlaken/Lauterbrunnen) and cover Lucerne in the remaining 1 day. Do you think that I can do each of those 3 places in a day each. Also whats the best way to enjoy those(I read something about a golden pass for a cruise/gondola/train), how do I book that?
2. What is the best train pass to get for me+wife for 5 days Jul 17 and Jul 21. I need to travel to and from Zurich-Lucerne , and then day trips from Lucerne to Mt Pilatus/Mt Titlis/ Interlaken/Lauterbrunnen.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노☧→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←☧슈퍼카지노
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 헬로카지노❧→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←❧슈퍼카지노
- 4 레드카지노✯→(『 JION.ZE.AM 』 )←✯슈퍼카지노
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Spain and South of France
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Germany family road trip help!
- 13 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 14 Overnight at Heathrow
- 15 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 18 Prague
- 19 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 20 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 21 9 days in London
- 22 Lyon
- 23 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Milan private guide