I will be in Switzerland for (almost) 4 days in July. I'm starting out in Geneva on a Monday and plan on the first two days to include a mix of Geneva itself, and the highlights in the surrounding Lake Geneva area (i.e. Montreux/Chillon etc).
I am staying over in Zurich on Wednesday night. Which leaves me Wednesday, and half a day Thursday. I have to get to Zurich but plan on stopping along the way and I don't need much time there. Would love as much of a taste of the Berner Oberland as I can get in that limited amount of time. I know a huge day trip up to Jungfraujoch won't work , but what are my options? I can stop at Interlaken, and do something less ambitious from there, or Lucerne....any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 really AOL Customer Support Number @(1800-681-7208)@AOL%tech
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Paris hotel
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Spanish food - not that special?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Ex-pats with young kids
- 17 Greece
- 18 southeast sicily town as home base
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Top Tapas Tascas
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!