I will be in Switzerland for (almost) 4 days in July. I'm starting out in Geneva on a Monday and plan on the first two days to include a mix of Geneva itself, and the highlights in the surrounding Lake Geneva area (i.e. Montreux/Chillon etc).
I am staying over in Zurich on Wednesday night. Which leaves me Wednesday, and half a day Thursday. I have to get to Zurich but plan on stopping along the way and I don't need much time there. Would love as much of a taste of the Berner Oberland as I can get in that limited amount of time. I know a huge day trip up to Jungfraujoch won't work , but what are my options? I can stop at Interlaken, and do something less ambitious from there, or Lucerne....any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Road trip with our dog
- 5 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 6 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 7 Douro Valley in January?
- 8 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 11 Munich and....???
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 15 italy Cinque Terre
- 16 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 19 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 20 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 21 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Can parking
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy