I will be in Switzerland for (almost) 4 days in July. I'm starting out in Geneva on a Monday and plan on the first two days to include a mix of Geneva itself, and the highlights in the surrounding Lake Geneva area (i.e. Montreux/Chillon etc).
I am staying over in Zurich on Wednesday night. Which leaves me Wednesday, and half a day Thursday. I have to get to Zurich but plan on stopping along the way and I don't need much time there. Would love as much of a taste of the Berner Oberland as I can get in that limited amount of time. I know a huge day trip up to Jungfraujoch won't work , but what are my options? I can stop at Interlaken, and do something less ambitious from there, or Lucerne....any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from prague to salzburg
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 5 Swiss Travel Pass
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 15 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 16 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 17 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 18 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 19 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 20 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 25 Novels about Spain and Spanish history