I will be flying to Geneva for 5 days, here is my rough plan so far:
Day one: Arrive Sat morning 9 am, drop bags off at hotel and pick up Geneva free transport card to take a bus to Mont Saleve for a few hours, bus back to Cornavin (where my hotel is) and explore the area, see jet d'eau.
Day two: Sunday, what should I do in Geneva on a Sunday?
Day Three: Monday; buy a train ticket (CHF 30) to Montreux drop bags off at hotel, buy a train tick from Montreux to Lausanne (I believe the Mobilis Day Pass CHF 12.60 cover a return trip to Montreux and also travelling on all networks in Lausanne?), Le Port d'Ouchy, any other ideas?
Day Four: Tues; Use our free Riviera pass from our hotel to travel to Chateau de Chillon in the morning, Lunch, train to Rochers-de-Naye (does my free Riviera pass cover this journey?) explore for a few hours , nothing else planned for the rest of the evening, ideas welcome.
Day Five: Weds - Any suggestion for the morning? I have to train back to Geneva for my flight at 4pm. CHF30 back to Geneva
I'm trying to be as cost effective a s possible with my traveling and it seems like I will only pay about CHF73 to travel to the places above, does this all look correct (my free travel pass from the hotels should cover most of my travels?)
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 5 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 6 Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava stopover
- 7 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Language to use in Belgium
- 10 Base for hiking in Lower Engadine
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 15 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 ATM by Budapest Nuygati TS
- 20 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 21 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 24 Lake Como,Italy
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland