We will be in Lucerne for two nights- a day and a half- traveling on our honeymoon. We'd like to see Mt. Rigi on one day and Mt. Pilatus on the next. My question. Which of these could we most easily do on a 1/2 day- starting around 2 PM or so? Then the next day would be spent for the full day seeing the other. I've read that taking the boat is longer, so maybe do a boat leg on our full day and the train leg on the 1/2 day? Which one can be done in less time? Which one would should we spend a day exploring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 4 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 5 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 6 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 7 Denmark or Sweden?
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Bernese Oberland
- 10 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 Moscow Favorites
- 14 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 TIM in FCO - update
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 21 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 24 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow