We will be in Lucerne for two nights- a day and a half- traveling on our honeymoon. We'd like to see Mt. Rigi on one day and Mt. Pilatus on the next. My question. Which of these could we most easily do on a 1/2 day- starting around 2 PM or so? Then the next day would be spent for the full day seeing the other. I've read that taking the boat is longer, so maybe do a boat leg on our full day and the train leg on the 1/2 day? Which one can be done in less time? Which one would should we spend a day exploring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 롤렛 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 카지노블랙썬■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ネ아시안카지노
- 3 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 5 asdfasdf
- 6 Transportation
- 7 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 8 4 days in Provence in early June
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Leather goods in Florence
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 15 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 23 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)