We will be in Lucerne for two nights- a day and a half- traveling on our honeymoon. We'd like to see Mt. Rigi on one day and Mt. Pilatus on the next. My question. Which of these could we most easily do on a 1/2 day- starting around 2 PM or so? Then the next day would be spent for the full day seeing the other. I've read that taking the boat is longer, so maybe do a boat leg on our full day and the train leg on the 1/2 day? Which one can be done in less time? Which one would should we spend a day exploring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Switzerland Help! Mt. Rigi and Mt. Pilatus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 6 Shoes for Paris in April
- 7 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 London visit
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 18 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?