We will be in Lucerne for two nights- a day and a half- traveling on our honeymoon. We'd like to see Mt. Rigi on one day and Mt. Pilatus on the next. My question. Which of these could we most easily do on a 1/2 day- starting around 2 PM or so? Then the next day would be spent for the full day seeing the other. I've read that taking the boat is longer, so maybe do a boat leg on our full day and the train leg on the 1/2 day? Which one can be done in less time? Which one would should we spend a day exploring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Switzerland Help! Mt. Rigi and Mt. Pilatus
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Travel by train or bus
- 10 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 14 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 21 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 22 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 23 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 24 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 25 Driving where to stop question June 2014