We will be in Lucerne for two nights- a day and a half- traveling on our honeymoon. We'd like to see Mt. Rigi on one day and Mt. Pilatus on the next. My question. Which of these could we most easily do on a 1/2 day- starting around 2 PM or so? Then the next day would be spent for the full day seeing the other. I've read that taking the boat is longer, so maybe do a boat leg on our full day and the train leg on the 1/2 day? Which one can be done in less time? Which one would should we spend a day exploring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 3 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 4 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 5 Verona and Lake Garda
- 6 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 7 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 8 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 9 European Cooking Secrets
- 10 Italy - rental car damages query
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 15 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 16 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 17 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 18 CDG much improved
- 19 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 20 London's Must Sights!
- 21 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 22 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 23 20 Days in Europe
- 24 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 25 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan