We will be in Lucerne for two nights- a day and a half- traveling on our honeymoon. We'd like to see Mt. Rigi on one day and Mt. Pilatus on the next. My question. Which of these could we most easily do on a 1/2 day- starting around 2 PM or so? Then the next day would be spent for the full day seeing the other. I've read that taking the boat is longer, so maybe do a boat leg on our full day and the train leg on the 1/2 day? Which one can be done in less time? Which one would should we spend a day exploring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Switzerland Help! Mt. Rigi and Mt. Pilatus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 4 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Jewelry
- 8 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 9 France in December 2014
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 We have no idea where to go!
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 14 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 15 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 16 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 19 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 20 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 21 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?