We will be in Lucerne for two nights- a day and a half- traveling on our honeymoon. We'd like to see Mt. Rigi on one day and Mt. Pilatus on the next. My question. Which of these could we most easily do on a 1/2 day- starting around 2 PM or so? Then the next day would be spent for the full day seeing the other. I've read that taking the boat is longer, so maybe do a boat leg on our full day and the train leg on the 1/2 day? Which one can be done in less time? Which one would should we spend a day exploring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 강원랜드카지노
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 4 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 5 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 6 Spain.. suggestions please
- 7 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 11 London Paris
- 12 The Rain in Spain and more
- 13 Scotland Question
- 14 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 15 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 16 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 17 Luggage on trains/security?
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 What clothes?
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 the reality that it helps
- 22 Venice to Positano
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 25 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted