We will be in Lucerne for two nights- a day and a half- traveling on our honeymoon. We'd like to see Mt. Rigi on one day and Mt. Pilatus on the next. My question. Which of these could we most easily do on a 1/2 day- starting around 2 PM or so? Then the next day would be spent for the full day seeing the other. I've read that taking the boat is longer, so maybe do a boat leg on our full day and the train leg on the 1/2 day? Which one can be done in less time? Which one would should we spend a day exploring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 동남아카지노※＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼※카지노사이트
- 2 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 3 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 6 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 9 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 10 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 11 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 12 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 13 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 14 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 15 Venice to Croatia
- 16 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 17 Amsterdam in August
- 18 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 19 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 20 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 21 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 22 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 23 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 24 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 25 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?