We will be in Lucerne for two nights- a day and a half- traveling on our honeymoon. We'd like to see Mt. Rigi on one day and Mt. Pilatus on the next. My question. Which of these could we most easily do on a 1/2 day- starting around 2 PM or so? Then the next day would be spent for the full day seeing the other. I've read that taking the boat is longer, so maybe do a boat leg on our full day and the train leg on the 1/2 day? Which one can be done in less time? Which one would should we spend a day exploring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 2 France for a month in 2017
- 3 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 4 RENFE error message during payment
- 5 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 6 Vuerling airlines
- 7 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 8 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 9 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 10 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 11 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 15 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Venice Film Fest
- 18 Europe itinerary
- 19 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 20 All of Spain or something else..?
- 21 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 22 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 23 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 24 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 25 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays