We will be in Lucerne for two nights- a day and a half- traveling on our honeymoon. We'd like to see Mt. Rigi on one day and Mt. Pilatus on the next. My question. Which of these could we most easily do on a 1/2 day- starting around 2 PM or so? Then the next day would be spent for the full day seeing the other. I've read that taking the boat is longer, so maybe do a boat leg on our full day and the train leg on the 1/2 day? Which one can be done in less time? Which one would should we spend a day exploring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Switzerland Help! Mt. Rigi and Mt. Pilatus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Day trip on the Rhine
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 Avignon to London?
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 12 Swiss rail passes
- 13 Day trips
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 20 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 21 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 nearby cities to london