This question is referring to Lucerne, Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen area.
Can anyone who has traveled to Switzerland in the month of May tell me what the weather is like. I have heard many of the lifts and trails are closed at this time due to maintenance and snow. I would like to see Mt. Rigi and schynige platte, etc. Any personal experiences are much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary questions
- 2 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 Trek through Eur
- 5 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help