This question is referring to Lucerne, Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen area.
Can anyone who has traveled to Switzerland in the month of May tell me what the weather is like. I have heard many of the lifts and trails are closed at this time due to maintenance and snow. I would like to see Mt. Rigi and schynige platte, etc. Any personal experiences are much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 2 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 3 Driving through Paris
- 4 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 9 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 12 Italy Car Scam
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 23 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 24 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 25 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January