My boyfriend and I are looking to buy an interrail ticket and make our way around france this summer.
Apart from the obvious places, like Lille, Paris, Lyon, Nice, Toulon, Bordeaux, Toulouse, can anybody advise me of some places to stop off in between each of the main towns? We've never been before, and if anybody could suggest a potential route that would be really helpful to get us stared on our research. We are very outdoors people who love walking, hiking, canoeing, watersports, we love beaches but also like cities, but aren't all that into historical features and museums.
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France, UK and Ireland
- 2 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 3 Lyon
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 French theater in Paris
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 What do after Bernia Express?
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth