My boyfriend and I are looking to buy an interrail ticket and make our way around france this summer.
Apart from the obvious places, like Lille, Paris, Lyon, Nice, Toulon, Bordeaux, Toulouse, can anybody advise me of some places to stop off in between each of the main towns? We've never been before, and if anybody could suggest a potential route that would be really helpful to get us stared on our research. We are very outdoors people who love walking, hiking, canoeing, watersports, we love beaches but also like cities, but aren't all that into historical features and museums.
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 2 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 3 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 4 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 5 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 6 Engadine Valley help
- 7 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece
- 12 Italy for Christmas Week
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 Shoes in Scotland
- 15 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 16 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 17 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 20 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 21 Portugal with large family
- 22 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 23 restaurants in Marais district
- 24 Sicily
- 25 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)