My boyfriend and I are looking to buy an interrail ticket and make our way around france this summer.
Apart from the obvious places, like Lille, Paris, Lyon, Nice, Toulon, Bordeaux, Toulouse, can anybody advise me of some places to stop off in between each of the main towns? We've never been before, and if anybody could suggest a potential route that would be really helpful to get us stared on our research. We are very outdoors people who love walking, hiking, canoeing, watersports, we love beaches but also like cities, but aren't all that into historical features and museums.
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Germany or Sweden
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 November in Rome
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 11 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 23 Campania in June, July, September
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018