My boyfriend and I are looking to buy an interrail ticket and make our way around france this summer.
Apart from the obvious places, like Lille, Paris, Lyon, Nice, Toulon, Bordeaux, Toulouse, can anybody advise me of some places to stop off in between each of the main towns? We've never been before, and if anybody could suggest a potential route that would be really helpful to get us stared on our research. We are very outdoors people who love walking, hiking, canoeing, watersports, we love beaches but also like cities, but aren't all that into historical features and museums.
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 2 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 3 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 4 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 5 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 6 Which area to stay in London
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 9 Algarve - is it for me?
- 10 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 11 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 Naples + Walking Tour
- 14 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 15 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 16 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 17 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 25 Madrid food advice needed