My boyfriend and I are looking to buy an interrail ticket and make our way around france this summer.
Apart from the obvious places, like Lille, Paris, Lyon, Nice, Toulon, Bordeaux, Toulouse, can anybody advise me of some places to stop off in between each of the main towns? We've never been before, and if anybody could suggest a potential route that would be really helpful to get us stared on our research. We are very outdoors people who love walking, hiking, canoeing, watersports, we love beaches but also like cities, but aren't all that into historical features and museums.
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Night Bus?
- 2 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 3 3 days outside Venice
- 4 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 5 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 6 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 Jewish Vienna
- 9 Short time in Vienna
- 10 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 13 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 16 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 17 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 18 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 19 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 20 Shall we Gdansk?
- 21 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 22 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 23 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 24 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 25 Munich to Hallstatt in a day