My boyfriend and I are looking to buy an interrail ticket and make our way around france this summer.
Apart from the obvious places, like Lille, Paris, Lyon, Nice, Toulon, Bordeaux, Toulouse, can anybody advise me of some places to stop off in between each of the main towns? We've never been before, and if anybody could suggest a potential route that would be really helpful to get us stared on our research. We are very outdoors people who love walking, hiking, canoeing, watersports, we love beaches but also like cities, but aren't all that into historical features and museums.
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 실시간바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 아시아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base