As a part of my upcoming Italy trip in May, I will be staying in Florence 4 complete days. I am really confused over planning my time. My initial plan is as follows :
-> Dedicate 2 full days to Florence. Something on these lines : reidsitaly.com/destinations/...
-> Day trip on 3rd day to Lucca and Pisa (I don't want to leave without visiting and climbing the tower)
-> Day Trip on 4th day to Siena (Have heard superb reviews about Siena)
However considering the above itinerary I feel that time in Florence is not enough. With the above itinerary, I would miss on biggies like Pallazo vechhio, piazzale michelangelo, Boboli Gardens, San lorenzo , Bargello etc.
1. Is the above itinerary(in the link I shared) for Florence too fast, i.e. can I also fit in Pallazo vechhio, piazzale michelangelo, Boboli Gardens, Bargello in the 2 days?
2. Should I take out the half day from Lucca and give it to Florence?
3. Can I add San Gimignano with the day trip to Siena. Is public transport available to make it feasible?
Also, what according to you could be the best way to spend these 4 days.
P.S. It is my first time to Europe, and we are two 23 year old guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 월드카지노
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 8 London dining service charge
- 9 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 10 London Paris
- 11 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 12 Scandinavia????
- 13 Venice to Positano
- 14 GPS vs Google Maps
- 15 Scotland Question
- 16 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 17 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 18 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 The Rain in Spain and more