We are looking for well located accomodation Florence for 4 nights.
We are arriving by train and hope to do sightseeing in Florence for 3 full days and a day trip to somewhere like Sienna on day 4.
We need 2 nice comfortable double rooms (4 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot to most major sights. We like to be in the 'happening' area of Florence travelling with two adult children (18 and 22)
Budget is 180-200 Euros per room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Suggestions for accomodation in Florence (4 nights) Dec 27-30, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 9 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Where to stay in Rome
- 13 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 19 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 20 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 21 Sicily Suggetions
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 24 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium