We are looking for well located accomodation Florence for 4 nights.
We are arriving by train and hope to do sightseeing in Florence for 3 full days and a day trip to somewhere like Sienna on day 4.
We need 2 nice comfortable double rooms (4 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot to most major sights. We like to be in the 'happening' area of Florence travelling with two adult children (18 and 22)
Budget is 180-200 Euros per room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 3 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 4 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 5 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 6 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 7 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 8 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 11 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 12 Italy weather last week of March.
- 13 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 14 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 15 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 16 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 17 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 20 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 21 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 22 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 23 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 24 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 25 One Way... trust or bust?
Suggestions for accomodation in Florence (4 nights) Dec 27-30, 2013