We are looking for well located accomodation Florence for 4 nights.
We are arriving by train and hope to do sightseeing in Florence for 3 full days and a day trip to somewhere like Sienna on day 4.
We need 2 nice comfortable double rooms (4 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot to most major sights. We like to be in the 'happening' area of Florence travelling with two adult children (18 and 22)
Budget is 180-200 Euros per room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Suggestions for accomodation in Florence (4 nights) Dec 27-30, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 2 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 3 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 6 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 International driving permit required in France?
- 9 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 12 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 13 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 19 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 20 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 21 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 24 things in Rhonda
- 25 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please