We are looking for well located accomodation Florence for 4 nights.
We are arriving by train and hope to do sightseeing in Florence for 3 full days and a day trip to somewhere like Sienna on day 4.
We need 2 nice comfortable double rooms (4 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot to most major sights. We like to be in the 'happening' area of Florence travelling with two adult children (18 and 22)
Budget is 180-200 Euros per room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 16 Paris to Italy
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 19 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 Frankfurt to UK
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help
Suggestions for accomodation in Florence (4 nights) Dec 27-30, 2013