We are looking for well located accomodation Florence for 4 nights.
We are arriving by train and hope to do sightseeing in Florence for 3 full days and a day trip to somewhere like Sienna on day 4.
We need 2 nice comfortable double rooms (4 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot to most major sights. We like to be in the 'happening' area of Florence travelling with two adult children (18 and 22)
Budget is 180-200 Euros per room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세종오피 아찔한 달리기 세종건마 www.adal.ml 세종휴게텔 세종마사지 세종키스방
- 2 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 3 길동오피 아달 www.adal.ml 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의휴게텔 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 6 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 7 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 8 아찔한달리기 www.adal.ml 제주도오피 제주도건마 제주도휴게텔 제주도마사지
- 9 시흥오피 아찔한 달리기 시흥건마 www.adal.ml 시흥휴게텔 시흥마사지 시흥키스방
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 14 Prague itinerary advice
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 23 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
Suggestions for accomodation in Florence (4 nights) Dec 27-30, 2013