We are looking for well located accomodation Florence for 4 nights.
We are arriving by train and hope to do sightseeing in Florence for 3 full days and a day trip to somewhere like Sienna on day 4.
We need 2 nice comfortable double rooms (4 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot to most major sights. We like to be in the 'happening' area of Florence travelling with two adult children (18 and 22)
Budget is 180-200 Euros per room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 Budapest in December 2017
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
Suggestions for accomodation in Florence (4 nights) Dec 27-30, 2013