We are looking for well located accomodation Florence for 4 nights.
We are arriving by train and hope to do sightseeing in Florence for 3 full days and a day trip to somewhere like Sienna on day 4.
We need 2 nice comfortable double rooms (4 adults), non smoking, heated and all the conveniences of a hotel / boutique hotel centrally located with access by foot to most major sights. We like to be in the 'happening' area of Florence travelling with two adult children (18 and 22)
Budget is 180-200 Euros per room per night.
Thanks to all those who would respond for your help.
Suggestions for accomodation in Florence (4 nights) Dec 27-30, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France,Spain,Italy
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015