We are planning on a 2-week trip to several destinations in Portugal, with a 5-day visit to Madeira in the middle. Is there somewhere in Lisbon (either at the airport or at another central location) we can safely store the luggage we will not be taking to the island? The airline charges per bag, and also allows less weight on the domestic leg than on our flight from the US. We're checking out of our hotel, and checking into a new one when we return, so leaving them there is not an option.
Storing bags in Lisbon area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 nearby cities to london
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 9 days in turkey
- 8 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 13 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 17 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 24 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh