We are planning on a 2-week trip to several destinations in Portugal, with a 5-day visit to Madeira in the middle. Is there somewhere in Lisbon (either at the airport or at another central location) we can safely store the luggage we will not be taking to the island? The airline charges per bag, and also allows less weight on the domestic leg than on our flight from the US. We're checking out of our hotel, and checking into a new one when we return, so leaving them there is not an option.
Storing bags in Lisbon area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 4 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 5 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 6 2 weeks in Europe
- 7 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 8 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 9 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 11 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 12 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 13 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 Ireland Southwest
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...