We are planning on a 2-week trip to several destinations in Portugal, with a 5-day visit to Madeira in the middle. Is there somewhere in Lisbon (either at the airport or at another central location) we can safely store the luggage we will not be taking to the island? The airline charges per bag, and also allows less weight on the domestic leg than on our flight from the US. We're checking out of our hotel, and checking into a new one when we return, so leaving them there is not an option.
Storing bags in Lisbon area
View all Europe activity »
- 1 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 9 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Trip around Spain
- 14 Trieste as a day trip?
- 15 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Spain - Andalucia
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 One more last question on Bayeux
- 21 banger rally around europe?
- 22 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 23 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 24 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 25 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!