My husband, 7 year old and myself are spending 1 week in Provence in August. I would like to be in a village where we can walk to the bakery in the morning or to a restaurant at night. We will have a car for touring around during the day. I have been looking at St. Remy but wonder whether it will be too packed and busy to be enjoyable in August. I have seen some interesting villas near Noves and Eyragues. Any thoughts? Also planning a week in Loire valley. I am thinking Amboise versus countryside gite. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
St. Remy in August
- 1 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 2 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 3 Car rental
- 4 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 5 Germany and Italy
- 6 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 12 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 15 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 24 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 25 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions