My husband, 7 year old and myself are spending 1 week in Provence in August. I would like to be in a village where we can walk to the bakery in the morning or to a restaurant at night. We will have a car for touring around during the day. I have been looking at St. Remy but wonder whether it will be too packed and busy to be enjoyable in August. I have seen some interesting villas near Noves and Eyragues. Any thoughts? Also planning a week in Loire valley. I am thinking Amboise versus countryside gite. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
St. Remy in August
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Ireland in a week
- 14 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?