My husband, 7 year old and myself are spending 1 week in Provence in August. I would like to be in a village where we can walk to the bakery in the morning or to a restaurant at night. We will have a car for touring around during the day. I have been looking at St. Remy but wonder whether it will be too packed and busy to be enjoyable in August. I have seen some interesting villas near Noves and Eyragues. Any thoughts? Also planning a week in Loire valley. I am thinking Amboise versus countryside gite. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
St. Remy in August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 Day Trips from Paris
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 5 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 6 To Prague or not to Prague
- 7 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 8 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 A Week in Spain
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 London Pass
- 24 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 25 Potential trip - Balkans