I am considering a trip to SP in mid July for about six days.
MH keeps telling me I should also visit Moscow " while I am there".
I would travel on my own ( I can read the Russian alphabet, speak a bit).
Any thoughts? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 8 Stuck in Paris
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 13 Renting a car in Greece
- 14 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Spain - day driver advice
- 17 Greece
- 18 Ex-pats with young kids
- 19 Iceland france spain
- 20 Ludwig Castles
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Paris hotel
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Spanish food - not that special?