My husband and I are heading to Switz. 4/15 thru 4/24 arriving in Zurich. Chose Amsterdam over CDG for the connection! Thanks for that great advice. SO, we arrive 10am-ish get car and...My plan is to leave Zurich and perhaps head south. We would like to visit the Como area and head to the BernerOberland. I have an Uncle and family in Locarno area to visit also. Is this Easter week a heavy tourist season? I 'd like to avoid a set itinerary, but I'm concerned about heavy hotel bookings.
Would love your advice, suggestions etc. etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 3 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 4 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Car Rental in Italy
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 9 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 10 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 13 First Trip to Europe!
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 16 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 17 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 18 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 19 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 20 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 Hamam Istanbul?
- 23 Belgium : a asfe country
- 24 sfo to europe
- 25 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance