My husband and I are heading to Switz. 4/15 thru 4/24 arriving in Zurich. Chose Amsterdam over CDG for the connection! Thanks for that great advice. SO, we arrive 10am-ish get car and...My plan is to leave Zurich and perhaps head south. We would like to visit the Como area and head to the BernerOberland. I have an Uncle and family in Locarno area to visit also. Is this Easter week a heavy tourist season? I 'd like to avoid a set itinerary, but I'm concerned about heavy hotel bookings.
Would love your advice, suggestions etc. etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy itinerary request
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 4 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 5 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 8 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 9 Renting a car in Florence
- 10 What about Basque Country?
- 11 Salento penninsula
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 14 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 15 First time in Italy
- 16 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 19 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 20 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 21 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 22 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 23 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 24 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 25 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!