My husband and I are heading to Switz. 4/15 thru 4/24 arriving in Zurich. Chose Amsterdam over CDG for the connection! Thanks for that great advice. SO, we arrive 10am-ish get car and...My plan is to leave Zurich and perhaps head south. We would like to visit the Como area and head to the BernerOberland. I have an Uncle and family in Locarno area to visit also. Is this Easter week a heavy tourist season? I 'd like to avoid a set itinerary, but I'm concerned about heavy hotel bookings.
Would love your advice, suggestions etc. etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산유흥 ↔ funchoice9.net ↔ 부산건마 부산키스방 / 부산오피 / 펀초이스 / 펀초 / 부달
- 2 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 3 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 4 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 7 travel around Spain
- 8 Train up the Jungfrau
- 9 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 VENICE
- 12 Corsica
- 13 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 16 CDG to Marais transfer
- 17 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 18 17 days in England
- 19 Italy Trip Report
- 20 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 24 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 25 What is your favorite travel app?