My husband and I are heading to Switz. 4/15 thru 4/24 arriving in Zurich. Chose Amsterdam over CDG for the connection! Thanks for that great advice. SO, we arrive 10am-ish get car and...My plan is to leave Zurich and perhaps head south. We would like to visit the Como area and head to the BernerOberland. I have an Uncle and family in Locarno area to visit also. Is this Easter week a heavy tourist season? I 'd like to avoid a set itinerary, but I'm concerned about heavy hotel bookings.
Would love your advice, suggestions etc. etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport and connection time
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Paris Metro
- 4 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 7 A few days outside Rome
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 10 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 15 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 16 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 17 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 getting to CDG
- 20 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 21 Cambrils
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Amalfi Coast help
- 24 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs