My husband and I are heading to Switz. 4/15 thru 4/24 arriving in Zurich. Chose Amsterdam over CDG for the connection! Thanks for that great advice. SO, we arrive 10am-ish get car and...My plan is to leave Zurich and perhaps head south. We would like to visit the Como area and head to the BernerOberland. I have an Uncle and family in Locarno area to visit also. Is this Easter week a heavy tourist season? I 'd like to avoid a set itinerary, but I'm concerned about heavy hotel bookings.
Would love your advice, suggestions etc. etc.
Spring Break in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 4 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 5 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 6 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 Trains
- 10 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 11 Portugual travel to Compostella, spain
- 12 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 13 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 14 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 15 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 16 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 17 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 18 Positano in high season???
- 19 Travel by train in Poland?
- 20 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 21 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 22 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 23 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 24 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour
- 25 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)