My husband and I are heading to Switz. 4/15 thru 4/24 arriving in Zurich. Chose Amsterdam over CDG for the connection! Thanks for that great advice. SO, we arrive 10am-ish get car and...My plan is to leave Zurich and perhaps head south. We would like to visit the Como area and head to the BernerOberland. I have an Uncle and family in Locarno area to visit also. Is this Easter week a heavy tourist season? I 'd like to avoid a set itinerary, but I'm concerned about heavy hotel bookings.
Would love your advice, suggestions etc. etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Sim Card
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Transport for local Venice travel
- 5 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 6 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 7 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 8 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 Borghese Gallery Question
- 14 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 17 Towns around Lucca
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Italy Vacation
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa