Going on a 9 day trip in Ireland and I was wondering what's a good amount of Euro to take for spending. I will be on a private tour for the duration. The hotel stay and the tour will already be paid for as well as breakfasts. I was just wondering what's a good cushion to have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 2 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 3 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 4 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 5 4 days in Scotland
- 6 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 7 Switzerland 5 days
- 8 Finalizing Itinerary
- 9 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 10 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 11 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 12 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 13 How to get to Mallorca
- 14 Dublin to Dingle?
- 15 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 16 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 20 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 21 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 22 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 23 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 24 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 25 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris