Going on a 9 day trip in Ireland and I was wondering what's a good amount of Euro to take for spending. I will be on a private tour for the duration. The hotel stay and the tour will already be paid for as well as breakfasts. I was just wondering what's a good cushion to have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 3 Italy for the first time
- 4 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 5 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 6 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 7 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 8 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 9 3 days with a Swindon base
- 10 italy itinerary
- 11 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 12 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 13 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 14 Please suggest best itinerary
- 15 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 French lavender and cottages
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 23 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 24 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 25 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?