Going on a 9 day trip in Ireland and I was wondering what's a good amount of Euro to take for spending. I will be on a private tour for the duration. The hotel stay and the tour will already be paid for as well as breakfasts. I was just wondering what's a good cushion to have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Rome...
- 2 Itinerary help please!
- 3 How big backpack do I need?
- 4 Holiday Itinerary
- 5 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 6 AVE train tickets questions.
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 9 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 10 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 11 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Greece Itinerary
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 How much do i need?
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 23 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 24 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?