This is trip is planned in late June/July. I hear the heat is almost unbearable.. is it too risky to go? Can you please review this drafted itinerary? Thank you,
6/30 Seville(Day trips somewhere.... Granada/Alahambra? )
7/3: Ronda (white hill towns)
7/5: transportation to Fez... whats the best way of gettting there?
7/9 Bus to Chefchoacan
7/12 transportation/flight to santiago de compostella... how/where? HELP! Thanks!
7/13 santiago de compostella
7/14 camino de santiago ---> basque region
7/15 basque region
7/16 basque region
7/20 fly home from barcelona at 10:45
I know I won't be able to see a variety of sights within Spain or Morocco... but just wanted a taste of the most interesting places in each country. Any must sees or recommendations welcome. How much of a must see is Madrid? I am going to Barcelona and much more a small town person...
thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 2 Insurance on rental car options
- 3 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 4 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 5 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Keukenhof in May?
- 11 Happy birthday ATM
- 12 24 hours in Paris
- 13 Istanbul at Easter
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 tickets for Wimbledon
- 16 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 19 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 22 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland