This is trip is planned in late June/July. I hear the heat is almost unbearable.. is it too risky to go? Can you please review this drafted itinerary? Thank you,
6/30 Seville(Day trips somewhere.... Granada/Alahambra? )
7/3: Ronda (white hill towns)
7/5: transportation to Fez... whats the best way of gettting there?
7/9 Bus to Chefchoacan
7/12 transportation/flight to santiago de compostella... how/where? HELP! Thanks!
7/13 santiago de compostella
7/14 camino de santiago ---> basque region
7/15 basque region
7/16 basque region
7/20 fly home from barcelona at 10:45
I know I won't be able to see a variety of sights within Spain or Morocco... but just wanted a taste of the most interesting places in each country. Any must sees or recommendations welcome. How much of a must see is Madrid? I am going to Barcelona and much more a small town person...
thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sundays in Puglia
- 2 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 3 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Scotland in 7 Days
- 11 Azores
- 12 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 16 Cascais or Algarve?
- 17 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 18 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 19 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 20 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 21 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 22 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 25 Short Trip in July