My husband and I are taking a once in a lifetime trip to Spain. We are bouncing between using a tour company and doing our own thing. IF we do our own thing, should we use public transportation or rent a car for the whole trip? I worry about lugging bags around if we go public but there's the stress of driving in a foreign country if we rent a car. What are your thoughts on tours vs. self planned trip?
Spain in 2 weeks-how to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 4 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 5 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 6 4 days in lake region
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Europe in December for 10 days
- 9 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 10 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 floods in Andalucia
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Favorite things to do in London
- 15 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 16 Interested In Coach Passes
- 17 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 18 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 19 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 20 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 23 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 24 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 25 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?