My husband and I are taking a once in a lifetime trip to Spain. We are bouncing between using a tour company and doing our own thing. IF we do our own thing, should we use public transportation or rent a car for the whole trip? I worry about lugging bags around if we go public but there's the stress of driving in a foreign country if we rent a car. What are your thoughts on tours vs. self planned trip?
Spain in 2 weeks-how to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Eating in University cafeterias
- 3 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 4 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 5 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 6 travel to western Europe from India
- 7 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 8 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 11 wineries near Ronda
- 12 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 15 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 16 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 19 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 20 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 21 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 22 Tour Group Operators
- 23 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 24 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 25 Paris: A Classical Music Concert