My husband and I are taking a once in a lifetime trip to Spain. We are bouncing between using a tour company and doing our own thing. IF we do our own thing, should we use public transportation or rent a car for the whole trip? I worry about lugging bags around if we go public but there's the stress of driving in a foreign country if we rent a car. What are your thoughts on tours vs. self planned trip?
Spain in 2 weeks-how to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 2 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 3 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 4 Best beach town in Italy?
- 5 Italy and Croatia
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 9 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 10 Bregenz or Lindau
- 11 Weekend in Norfolk
- 12 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 13 A Greek sojourn
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 15 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 18 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris