My husband and I are taking a once in a lifetime trip to Spain. We are bouncing between using a tour company and doing our own thing. IF we do our own thing, should we use public transportation or rent a car for the whole trip? I worry about lugging bags around if we go public but there's the stress of driving in a foreign country if we rent a car. What are your thoughts on tours vs. self planned trip?
Spain in 2 weeks-how to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 3 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 10 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 11 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Burg Eltz
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions