My husband and I are taking a once in a lifetime trip to Spain. We are bouncing between using a tour company and doing our own thing. IF we do our own thing, should we use public transportation or rent a car for the whole trip? I worry about lugging bags around if we go public but there's the stress of driving in a foreign country if we rent a car. What are your thoughts on tours vs. self planned trip?
Spain in 2 weeks-how to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 2 Ireland Southwest
- 3 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 7 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 8 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 9 3 weeks in Europe
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Matisse at Tate
- 12 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 15 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 16 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 19 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 20 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 21 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 22 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 25 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast