My husband and I are taking a once in a lifetime trip to Spain. We are bouncing between using a tour company and doing our own thing. IF we do our own thing, should we use public transportation or rent a car for the whole trip? I worry about lugging bags around if we go public but there's the stress of driving in a foreign country if we rent a car. What are your thoughts on tours vs. self planned trip?
Spain in 2 weeks-how to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece for a month with a baby
- 2 Bologna, Italy Apartment Rentals
- 3 2 week limit. Start in Barcelona and end in Paris. How to fill the middle?
- 4 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 5 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 6 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 7 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 8 A week in Paris
- 9 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 10 Bayeux tapestry
- 11 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 12 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 13 Ice Bar at the Nordic Sea Hotel, Stockholm
- 14 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 15 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 16 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 17 Camino No-No
- 18 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 19 9 days in switzerland
- 20 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 21 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 22 Bus ride to Positano
- 23 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 24 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 25 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget