We have an upcoming trip to Spain where we land in Barcelona and then are renting a car for a trip up to Costa Brava and onto the Pyrennes. We plan to drive to Tossa de Mar, Sant Feliu de Guixol, Calella de Palafrugell, LlaFranc and onto Begur. Realize that this is aggressive but we only have a day or so in this area. I wanted to seek suggestions for the best place to do a small boat trip if possible to view the small coves and other spots which are not viewable from the road.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 2 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 3 Oporto
- 4 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Porto and vicinity
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 help with Italy itinerary
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 20 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 21 Undisclsoed location
- 22 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 23 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Italy bus or train