We have an upcoming trip to Spain where we land in Barcelona and then are renting a car for a trip up to Costa Brava and onto the Pyrennes. We plan to drive to Tossa de Mar, Sant Feliu de Guixol, Calella de Palafrugell, LlaFranc and onto Begur. Realize that this is aggressive but we only have a day or so in this area. I wanted to seek suggestions for the best place to do a small boat trip if possible to view the small coves and other spots which are not viewable from the road.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 2 Planning a European Trip
- 3 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 4 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 5 Lisbon trip report
- 6 restaurants in Marais district
- 7 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 8 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 9 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 10 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 13 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 23 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini