We are planning to go to Spain in mid November and I would like to hear your opinion on what cities I should visit. We only have 10 days. We are flying to Madrid, planning day trip to Toledo. Later we are planning to vist Barcelona and from there have a day trip to Zherona and home of Salvadore Dali. What else would you recommend ? Toledo, Seville, Granada - should we visit those cities and stay there or it could be a day trip? Or you may have some other suggestions....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 5 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 6 First time in London
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary