My husband and I are planning a trip to Spain in August (hot, I know). We are planning on flying into Barcelona and are trying to decide how to spend the remainder of our time. I have been to Madrid, Sevilla, etc...so we are looking to stay north and try something new. We are torn between flying from Barcelona to the Balearic Islands or San Sebastian. My husband is Italian, and loves wine, meats and cheeses and would probably love doing Rioja wine country...He also loves the beach,. We did the Amalfi Coast for our honeymoon, which was the perfect combination! Any suggestions? Looking for a trip that is romantic, and also unique... thanks!
Spain: Balearic Islands vs San Sebastian
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 5 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 6 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 14 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 15 Heli Tour
- 16 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 19 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 20 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Tight Planning?