My husband and I are planning a trip to Spain in August (hot, I know). We are planning on flying into Barcelona and are trying to decide how to spend the remainder of our time. I have been to Madrid, Sevilla, etc...so we are looking to stay north and try something new. We are torn between flying from Barcelona to the Balearic Islands or San Sebastian. My husband is Italian, and loves wine, meats and cheeses and would probably love doing Rioja wine country...He also loves the beach,. We did the Amalfi Coast for our honeymoon, which was the perfect combination! Any suggestions? Looking for a trip that is romantic, and also unique... thanks!
Spain: Balearic Islands vs San Sebastian
- 1 Tour-Free Travel
- 2 Barcelona to Positano
- 3 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 4 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 5 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 6 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 9 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 10 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 Retirement Vacation
- 13 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 18 Almalfi in Late March??
- 19 Edinburgh
- 20 Four Days in Seville
- 21 London Evening Activity
- 22 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 23 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 24 Planning my days in Paris
- 25 Oystercard/Travelcard planning