I am looking to make plans for Spain during the last two weeks of July. I have not visited there before so all is new. But one of my primary concerns is the effect of the poor economy may have on tourism. Possible transportaion strikes, reduced staff at hotels restaurants and other loss of service. I understand the difficulty people are having and would love to provide tourism dollars and don't mind some bumpiness in the trip. However, I am worried about large issues dealing with the economy. Has anyone noticed any issues or have thoughts and opinions to share. I would love hearing them.
Spain and austerity
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?