I am looking to make plans for Spain during the last two weeks of July. I have not visited there before so all is new. But one of my primary concerns is the effect of the poor economy may have on tourism. Possible transportaion strikes, reduced staff at hotels restaurants and other loss of service. I understand the difficulty people are having and would love to provide tourism dollars and don't mind some bumpiness in the trip. However, I am worried about large issues dealing with the economy. Has anyone noticed any issues or have thoughts and opinions to share. I would love hearing them.
Spain and austerity
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian language schools
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 5 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 6 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 7 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 8 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Place to propose
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 18 Venice in Jan
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 23 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 24 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 25 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport