I am looking to make plans for Spain during the last two weeks of July. I have not visited there before so all is new. But one of my primary concerns is the effect of the poor economy may have on tourism. Possible transportaion strikes, reduced staff at hotels restaurants and other loss of service. I understand the difficulty people are having and would love to provide tourism dollars and don't mind some bumpiness in the trip. However, I am worried about large issues dealing with the economy. Has anyone noticed any issues or have thoughts and opinions to share. I would love hearing them.
Spain and austerity
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 2 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 3 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 4 Nice, France September 2013
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 7 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 8 Question about justairports
- 9 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 10 2 weeks in Andalusia and Barcelona!
- 11 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 12 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 13 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 14 Transportation in the Azores
- 15 Transportation in Barcelona
- 16 Rome in 6 days
- 17 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 18 spain
- 19 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 20 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 21 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 22 Cardiff Wales in March
- 23 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 UK Traveler ? Spare 5 minutes ? Help me please