I am looking to make plans for Spain during the last two weeks of July. I have not visited there before so all is new. But one of my primary concerns is the effect of the poor economy may have on tourism. Possible transportaion strikes, reduced staff at hotels restaurants and other loss of service. I understand the difficulty people are having and would love to provide tourism dollars and don't mind some bumpiness in the trip. However, I am worried about large issues dealing with the economy. Has anyone noticed any issues or have thoughts and opinions to share. I would love hearing them.
Spain and austerity
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 He said , she said
- 8 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 9 Munich with a car?
- 10 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 18 tour guides in rome
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 25 Seaside island village in Greece