I am looking to make plans for Spain during the last two weeks of July. I have not visited there before so all is new. But one of my primary concerns is the effect of the poor economy may have on tourism. Possible transportaion strikes, reduced staff at hotels restaurants and other loss of service. I understand the difficulty people are having and would love to provide tourism dollars and don't mind some bumpiness in the trip. However, I am worried about large issues dealing with the economy. Has anyone noticed any issues or have thoughts and opinions to share. I would love hearing them.
Spain and austerity
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 7 What to wear
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 german rail ticket question
- 22 Tipping in Greece
- 23 Fashion for larger man?
- 24 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving