I am planning a trip to southern Spain for the last 10 days in November from Nyc
Have this rough itinerary in mind
November 20th - fly to Seville from Nyc - spend 5 days in seville
November 22nd - Do a day trip from Seville from to cordoba
November 23rd - Do a day trip from Seville to Rhonda
November 24th - Do a day trip from Seville Cadiz
November 25th - Go from Seville to Malaga, get down in the middle to see osuna , go to Malaga spend a night in Malaga
November 26h -Go from Malaga to Granada - sleep in granada and spend 2 days there
November 29th - Leave for niece in the evening
please let me know if this looks good
i have other questions
- i am going to be traveling solo, and this is my first solo trip - is this safe to travel this time of the year to spain all by myself
- I am an indian citizen in the US on work visa, what kind of visa will I need, will Schengen visa work ?
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Aix Provence
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 10 Madrid airport question
- 11 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 12 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 One night in Rome
- 21 Sintra
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice