I am planning a trip to southern Spain for the last 10 days in November from Nyc
Have this rough itinerary in mind
November 20th - fly to Seville from Nyc - spend 5 days in seville
November 22nd - Do a day trip from Seville from to cordoba
November 23rd - Do a day trip from Seville to Rhonda
November 24th - Do a day trip from Seville Cadiz
November 25th - Go from Seville to Malaga, get down in the middle to see osuna , go to Malaga spend a night in Malaga
November 26h -Go from Malaga to Granada - sleep in granada and spend 2 days there
November 29th - Leave for niece in the evening
please let me know if this looks good
i have other questions
- i am going to be traveling solo, and this is my first solo trip - is this safe to travel this time of the year to spain all by myself
- I am an indian citizen in the US on work visa, what kind of visa will I need, will Schengen visa work ?
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 토토총판 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Madrird and Seville
- 10 Greece
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 14 Lake Como AREA questions
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Spain - day driver advice