I am planning a trip to southern Spain for the last 10 days in November from Nyc
Have this rough itinerary in mind
November 20th - fly to Seville from Nyc - spend 5 days in seville
November 22nd - Do a day trip from Seville from to cordoba
November 23rd - Do a day trip from Seville to Rhonda
November 24th - Do a day trip from Seville Cadiz
November 25th - Go from Seville to Malaga, get down in the middle to see osuna , go to Malaga spend a night in Malaga
November 26h -Go from Malaga to Granada - sleep in granada and spend 2 days there
November 29th - Leave for niece in the evening
please let me know if this looks good
i have other questions
- i am going to be traveling solo, and this is my first solo trip - is this safe to travel this time of the year to spain all by myself
- I am an indian citizen in the US on work visa, what kind of visa will I need, will Schengen visa work ?
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV
- 2 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Sicily
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 13 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 16 Train help for Prague
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 Renaissance Paris Vendome