I am planning a trip to southern Spain for the last 10 days in November from Nyc
Have this rough itinerary in mind
November 20th - fly to Seville from Nyc - spend 5 days in seville
November 22nd - Do a day trip from Seville from to cordoba
November 23rd - Do a day trip from Seville to Rhonda
November 24th - Do a day trip from Seville Cadiz
November 25th - Go from Seville to Malaga, get down in the middle to see osuna , go to Malaga spend a night in Malaga
November 26h -Go from Malaga to Granada - sleep in granada and spend 2 days there
November 29th - Leave for niece in the evening
please let me know if this looks good
i have other questions
- i am going to be traveling solo, and this is my first solo trip - is this safe to travel this time of the year to spain all by myself
- I am an indian citizen in the US on work visa, what kind of visa will I need, will Schengen visa work ?
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 12 Corsica and Sardinia
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 Les Invalides Night Show
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Regarding Residence Permit
- 17 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 20 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 21 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 24 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 25 Camogli and surrounds