I stayed a week in Positano 15 years ago with day trips to Sorrento, Ravello and Capri. Traveling to the Amalfi Coast September 13 - 18 after visiting Venice and Bologna. It's my boyfriend's first trip to Europe and I'm torn between Positano, which I am familiar with, or staying in Sorrento. Any advice or thoughts are welcome. I need to make a decision.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 2 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 3 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 4 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 5 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 6 Stu Tower
- 7 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 8 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 9 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 10 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 11 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 16 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 17 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 21 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 22 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 First Trip to Ireland