I stayed a week in Positano 15 years ago with day trips to Sorrento, Ravello and Capri. Traveling to the Amalfi Coast September 13 - 18 after visiting Venice and Bologna. It's my boyfriend's first trip to Europe and I'm torn between Positano, which I am familiar with, or staying in Sorrento. Any advice or thoughts are welcome. I need to make a decision.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Perugia
- 2 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Rome to venice
- 5 Help please
- 6 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 7 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 12 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 17 CDG much improved
- 18 Praiano
- 19 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?