My husband and I will be spending 4 nights in Sorrenton Italy June 23-27, 2013. Any suggestions for a great hotel with a good view and under $200 US per night? Thanks much. Betty
sorrento italy hotel room
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 2 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 3 Which Florence hotel?
- 4 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 7 Gluten Free in Italy
- 8 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 9 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 10 Ireland's west coast
- 11 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 12 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 13 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 14 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 15 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 16 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 17 Gluten free options in Spain?
- 18 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 19 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 20 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 21 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 22 Eating Gluten-Free in France/Paris
- 23 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 Dordogne prehistoric sites