Hi all -
Next July/August my fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe. After staying in Barcelona, we would like to spend 3 nights in a beach town close to the city. We think it would be nice to have a smaller town experience and just lay on the beach for a few days. We considered going north to the Costa Brava, but we did not want to rent a car and the bus system seems a little too complicated for when we want to get to BCN for our flight to Paris. So I was looking south, towards Sitges, because of the convenient train line that goes through there.
So.. is Sitges during the first week of August crazy? We'd be there Tuesday to Friday. I understand pretty much everywhere on the Spanish coast is going to be packed, but I'm hoping we will still find room to spread out our towels! Anyone have any hotel recommendations? Or perhaps other beach towns that are easily accessible that might be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 visa appointment experience
- 10 Brief trip report Naples
- 11 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 12 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 15 What to take to Germany
- 16 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 17 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 24 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 25 4 week trip Turkey
Hi all -