Hi all -
Next July/August my fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe. After staying in Barcelona, we would like to spend 3 nights in a beach town close to the city. We think it would be nice to have a smaller town experience and just lay on the beach for a few days. We considered going north to the Costa Brava, but we did not want to rent a car and the bus system seems a little too complicated for when we want to get to BCN for our flight to Paris. So I was looking south, towards Sitges, because of the convenient train line that goes through there.
So.. is Sitges during the first week of August crazy? We'd be there Tuesday to Friday. I understand pretty much everywhere on the Spanish coast is going to be packed, but I'm hoping we will still find room to spread out our towels! Anyone have any hotel recommendations? Or perhaps other beach towns that are easily accessible that might be better?
Sitges, Spain in August?
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 3 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 4 staying a month or so in each place
- 5 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 6 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 7 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 10 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 11 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 12 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 13 3 weeks in Europe
- 14 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 15 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 16 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 17 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 23 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 24 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 25 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take