Hi all -
Next July/August my fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe. After staying in Barcelona, we would like to spend 3 nights in a beach town close to the city. We think it would be nice to have a smaller town experience and just lay on the beach for a few days. We considered going north to the Costa Brava, but we did not want to rent a car and the bus system seems a little too complicated for when we want to get to BCN for our flight to Paris. So I was looking south, towards Sitges, because of the convenient train line that goes through there.
So.. is Sitges during the first week of August crazy? We'd be there Tuesday to Friday. I understand pretty much everywhere on the Spanish coast is going to be packed, but I'm hoping we will still find room to spread out our towels! Anyone have any hotel recommendations? Or perhaps other beach towns that are easily accessible that might be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 2 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Need Information about French Alps
- 9 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 10 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 16 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 20 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 21 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 Best Indian Food
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
Hi all -