Hi all -
Next July/August my fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe. After staying in Barcelona, we would like to spend 3 nights in a beach town close to the city. We think it would be nice to have a smaller town experience and just lay on the beach for a few days. We considered going north to the Costa Brava, but we did not want to rent a car and the bus system seems a little too complicated for when we want to get to BCN for our flight to Paris. So I was looking south, towards Sitges, because of the convenient train line that goes through there.
So.. is Sitges during the first week of August crazy? We'd be there Tuesday to Friday. I understand pretty much everywhere on the Spanish coast is going to be packed, but I'm hoping we will still find room to spread out our towels! Anyone have any hotel recommendations? Or perhaps other beach towns that are easily accessible that might be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 2 3 days with a Swindon base
- 3 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 4 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 5 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 6 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 7 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 8 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 9 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 10 Sicily transportation
- 11 Which Guided Tour ??
- 12 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 13 What Greek islands should I visit
- 14 One quick week -- where in France?
- 15 Brugge or Ghent?
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 18 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 19 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
Hi all -