Hi all -
Next July/August my fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe. After staying in Barcelona, we would like to spend 3 nights in a beach town close to the city. We think it would be nice to have a smaller town experience and just lay on the beach for a few days. We considered going north to the Costa Brava, but we did not want to rent a car and the bus system seems a little too complicated for when we want to get to BCN for our flight to Paris. So I was looking south, towards Sitges, because of the convenient train line that goes through there.
So.. is Sitges during the first week of August crazy? We'd be there Tuesday to Friday. I understand pretty much everywhere on the Spanish coast is going to be packed, but I'm hoping we will still find room to spread out our towels! Anyone have any hotel recommendations? Or perhaps other beach towns that are easily accessible that might be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Portugal with large family
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
Hi all -