Hi all -
Next July/August my fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe. After staying in Barcelona, we would like to spend 3 nights in a beach town close to the city. We think it would be nice to have a smaller town experience and just lay on the beach for a few days. We considered going north to the Costa Brava, but we did not want to rent a car and the bus system seems a little too complicated for when we want to get to BCN for our flight to Paris. So I was looking south, towards Sitges, because of the convenient train line that goes through there.
So.. is Sitges during the first week of August crazy? We'd be there Tuesday to Friday. I understand pretty much everywhere on the Spanish coast is going to be packed, but I'm hoping we will still find room to spread out our towels! Anyone have any hotel recommendations? Or perhaps other beach towns that are easily accessible that might be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nline ROADRUNNER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 8 IWM
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 14 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 15 quickest way to Prague
- 16 Paris for children
- 17 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 18 Scotland - We're Here!
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 20 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 21 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 24 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 25 Germany/Switzerland Help
Hi all -