Hi all -
Next July/August my fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe. After staying in Barcelona, we would like to spend 3 nights in a beach town close to the city. We think it would be nice to have a smaller town experience and just lay on the beach for a few days. We considered going north to the Costa Brava, but we did not want to rent a car and the bus system seems a little too complicated for when we want to get to BCN for our flight to Paris. So I was looking south, towards Sitges, because of the convenient train line that goes through there.
So.. is Sitges during the first week of August crazy? We'd be there Tuesday to Friday. I understand pretty much everywhere on the Spanish coast is going to be packed, but I'm hoping we will still find room to spread out our towels! Anyone have any hotel recommendations? Or perhaps other beach towns that are easily accessible that might be better?
Sitges, Spain in August?
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 5 Reykjavik hotels
- 6 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 11 Norway 2014
- 12 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 15 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 16 I dream of Europe
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 19 First Time to UK since 2001
- 20 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 21 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...