Hi all -
Next July/August my fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe. After staying in Barcelona, we would like to spend 3 nights in a beach town close to the city. We think it would be nice to have a smaller town experience and just lay on the beach for a few days. We considered going north to the Costa Brava, but we did not want to rent a car and the bus system seems a little too complicated for when we want to get to BCN for our flight to Paris. So I was looking south, towards Sitges, because of the convenient train line that goes through there.
So.. is Sitges during the first week of August crazy? We'd be there Tuesday to Friday. I understand pretty much everywhere on the Spanish coast is going to be packed, but I'm hoping we will still find room to spread out our towels! Anyone have any hotel recommendations? Or perhaps other beach towns that are easily accessible that might be better?
Sitges, Spain in August?
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 4 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 7 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 9 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 10 Santorini
- 11 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 12 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 13 Foie gras, redux
- 14 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 15 Questions for my German friends
- 16 Chip but no PIN
- 17 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 18 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 19 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 20 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 23 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 24 Airport to Piraeus
- 25 Train to Airport in Venice