Hi all -
Next July/August my fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe. After staying in Barcelona, we would like to spend 3 nights in a beach town close to the city. We think it would be nice to have a smaller town experience and just lay on the beach for a few days. We considered going north to the Costa Brava, but we did not want to rent a car and the bus system seems a little too complicated for when we want to get to BCN for our flight to Paris. So I was looking south, towards Sitges, because of the convenient train line that goes through there.
So.. is Sitges during the first week of August crazy? We'd be there Tuesday to Friday. I understand pretty much everywhere on the Spanish coast is going to be packed, but I'm hoping we will still find room to spread out our towels! Anyone have any hotel recommendations? Or perhaps other beach towns that are easily accessible that might be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 2 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 3 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 4 Sicily help
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Rome -- The next time around
- 8 Hotels in Turin
- 9 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 10 Alitala
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 17 Rome to Venice
- 18 One free day in Barcelona
- 19 "Too Much Cows"
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 Uber vs. TfL
- 24 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 25 An evening in London
Hi all -