Hi all -
Next July/August my fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe. After staying in Barcelona, we would like to spend 3 nights in a beach town close to the city. We think it would be nice to have a smaller town experience and just lay on the beach for a few days. We considered going north to the Costa Brava, but we did not want to rent a car and the bus system seems a little too complicated for when we want to get to BCN for our flight to Paris. So I was looking south, towards Sitges, because of the convenient train line that goes through there.
So.. is Sitges during the first week of August crazy? We'd be there Tuesday to Friday. I understand pretty much everywhere on the Spanish coast is going to be packed, but I'm hoping we will still find room to spread out our towels! Anyone have any hotel recommendations? Or perhaps other beach towns that are easily accessible that might be better?
Sitges, Spain in August?
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 2 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 3 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 4 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 5 spain
- 6 Help with Madrid Location
- 7 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 8 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 9 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 10 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 13 2 full days in Paris
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 16 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 17 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 18 Help for San Sebastian
- 19 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 20 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 21 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 22 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 23 2 Days in Rome
- 24 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.