Hi all -
Next July/August my fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe. After staying in Barcelona, we would like to spend 3 nights in a beach town close to the city. We think it would be nice to have a smaller town experience and just lay on the beach for a few days. We considered going north to the Costa Brava, but we did not want to rent a car and the bus system seems a little too complicated for when we want to get to BCN for our flight to Paris. So I was looking south, towards Sitges, because of the convenient train line that goes through there.
So.. is Sitges during the first week of August crazy? We'd be there Tuesday to Friday. I understand pretty much everywhere on the Spanish coast is going to be packed, but I'm hoping we will still find room to spread out our towels! Anyone have any hotel recommendations? Or perhaps other beach towns that are easily accessible that might be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profactor-t-2000/
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 seat reservations
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 12 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 15 Italy in a week
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 18 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 19 Germany-Car or Train
- 20 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 21 SURPRISE TRIP
- 22 Jewish Vienna
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 Positano Hotel in September
Hi all -