Hi all -
Next July/August my fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe. After staying in Barcelona, we would like to spend 3 nights in a beach town close to the city. We think it would be nice to have a smaller town experience and just lay on the beach for a few days. We considered going north to the Costa Brava, but we did not want to rent a car and the bus system seems a little too complicated for when we want to get to BCN for our flight to Paris. So I was looking south, towards Sitges, because of the convenient train line that goes through there.
So.. is Sitges during the first week of August crazy? We'd be there Tuesday to Friday. I understand pretty much everywhere on the Spanish coast is going to be packed, but I'm hoping we will still find room to spread out our towels! Anyone have any hotel recommendations? Or perhaps other beach towns that are easily accessible that might be better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 2 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 3 12-14 nights enough ?
- 4 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 5 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 6 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 7 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 8 Need help with my itinerary
- 9 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 19 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 20 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 21 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Prague and Budapest
- 24 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 25 Berlin, Germany
Hi all -