In mid June I will be renting a car in Porto and working my way down to Lisbon where I will drop it off. Driving from Ericeira does it make sense while I have the car to drive to Sintra and tour the area prior to dropping the car off in Lisbon. I have read that there are some nice scenic drives around the Sintra area. The other option would be to drop the car and do a day trip to Sintra. I have three nights booked in Lisbon. Thanks for the help!
Sintra By Car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 2 London day trips, especially castles
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 5 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 8 Zurich, Switzerland
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 Day trips from Marseille
- 15 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 16 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 17 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 22 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 23 Day trips
- 24 London tube
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014