In mid June I will be renting a car in Porto and working my way down to Lisbon where I will drop it off. Driving from Ericeira does it make sense while I have the car to drive to Sintra and tour the area prior to dropping the car off in Lisbon. I have read that there are some nice scenic drives around the Sintra area. The other option would be to drop the car and do a day trip to Sintra. I have three nights booked in Lisbon. Thanks for the help!
Sintra By Car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Tipping in Greece
- 17 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 18 Fashion for larger man?
- 19 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 20 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 Small group for Colosseum
- 23 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 24 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 25 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014