In mid June I will be renting a car in Porto and working my way down to Lisbon where I will drop it off. Driving from Ericeira does it make sense while I have the car to drive to Sintra and tour the area prior to dropping the car off in Lisbon. I have read that there are some nice scenic drives around the Sintra area. The other option would be to drop the car and do a day trip to Sintra. I have three nights booked in Lisbon. Thanks for the help!
Sintra By Car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 4 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 5 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 6 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 7 I went to Paris in June
- 8 where to stay in Germany
- 9 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 Theater in London
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 19 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 20 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 21 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 22 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 23 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)