we will be visiting italy for our first time, arriving in venice for 3 nights and I don't know whether we should divide our time between florence and sienna (4/3) or florence and cinque terre (5/2) and then off to rome for 4 nights. Either venice,Ct, Flo & rome ------ or Venice,Flo, sienna & rome. We will be there in october 3-18th. The other alternative would be to go to venice 3 nights, florence (one week) and 4 nights in rome and do all the day trips from florence to lucca, sienna, bologna etc. what do you think?
sienna or cinque terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 My notes on Greece 101
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 8 Where to go in France mid July?
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 11 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 18 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 19 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 22 Five nights in Extremadura
- 23 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Best Car Rental company in Italy?